Best place to beat on FNG?

10,229 Views | 104 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Dr.Rumack
marble rye
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd say head or face
redd38
AG
plums
haircut
AG
Nice dy/dx. I'd beat him in the ear or ribs
marble rye
AG
Actually a good smashing of all his fingers would rid us of him.

I'd also wager he has emailed staff about this thread already.
haircut
AG
FNG seems like he doesn't GAS about much. I can't imagine him running to staff.
FNG
If I was going to kick my own ass like Jim Carrey in Liar, Liar, I would go with abdomen. On the one hand, I've had a lot of stuff cut on and glued back together.

On the other hand, there may not be as many nerves connected as there used to be so it may take more work to inflict pain.
haircut
AG
FNG, what is your story in this joint? Were you one of the #goodpeople?
FNG
This is a pretty solid dx/dy

I'll blue star it since Curious Fourjays came up with the idea and women aren't normally good at the comedy.
FNG
quote:

Not initially. We would have to ask Steve Billings. I don't know how to reach him. We would need to ask a young lady that he mentored who even posted a pic holding a sign that said "I love Steve Billings".

Originally I was shunned by the #goodpeople and labeled as Creepzilla, which I should have registered as a username long ago before somebody socks it up.
marble rye
AG
Yeah. You're practically Richard Pryor, FNG. Rapier wit.
FNG
quote:
plums

Until they are red or purple?
FNG
quote:

I need to send the rent check to you. It's quite spacious in your head.
marble rye
AG
quote:

FNG has some forms of autism and stalks people. Even went so far as to find some TAers at a bar on Northgate, approach a female poster, ask her what beer she recommended, then bought one for her and left.
marble rye
AG
quote:
quote:

Just forward the check Jetch17 sends you. Since you seem obsessed with following him around on the Houston board
FNG
quote:
quote:

FNG has some forms of autism and stalks people. Even went so far as to find some TAers at a bar on Northgate, approach a female poster, ask her what beer she recommended, then bought one for her and left.

That story changes a little more every time I hear it. It's like the telephone game.

The original story was that I stalked someone who sometimes posts here who made up the whole story when she got upset for being called out on an issue on the Aggieland board.

That, and I had never been into the bar she said I had entered. And not many married guys go to NG to stalk women that are bigger than them.
FNG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Just forward the check Jetch17 sends you. Since you seem obsessed with following him around on the Houston board

It's weird. People get upset when they have to disclose that they not only live OTL, they also live OTB.

Usually it's only liberals that hate facts and truth.
Scruffy
AG
I remember much of the last 10 years.
It's been interesting seeing how much people don't know and how they like to attack FNG.
Many of the stories they've heard are wrong.

He does owe me a beer though. I just don't expect to ever collect. It's more fun this way.
titanmaster_race
I thought this was going to be a thread about the best location to rub one out on Northgate
FNG
quote:
I remember much of the last 10 years.
It's been interesting seeing how much people don't know and how they like to attack FNG.
Many of the stories they've heard are wrong.

He does owe me a beer though. I just don't expect to ever collect. It's more fun this way.

If I buy you a beer I will lose my superhero secret identity!
marble rye
AG
Actually I heard the story direct from the poster's mouth that you handed the beers to so I'm not concerned about it being false.
haircut
AG
quote:
quote:

although creepy, this was a nice gesture!
FNG
Quite a few details missing here. But Pam will keep spinning it to fit the legend perpetuated by the posters who have tried to warp it over the years.
MaterialAg
AG
quote:
Quite a few details missing here. But Pam will keep spinning it to fit the legend perpetuated by the posters who have tried to warp it over the years.
But those details wouldn't change either the crucial facts nor the meaning of the story. So, keep hoping you have plausible deniability when, in fact, you don't.
FNG
Short version

- thought I had time to kill on a Friday night while waiting for a band student to return from an out of town football game
- went to another place on NG where it was suggested I meet some people at O'Bannons
- went to O'Bannon's and was going to order for two other people. Didn't know what to order since I don't drink
- young lady approaches and shows me the "menu" and makes some recommendations. Some sort of pumpkin ales if I recall
- she is pretty snarky. It's funny. She was dressed more upscale from the rest of her group of 6-8 who looked like they had been at a tailgate all day or something. Between the fashion sense and the wit I figured it must have been the legendary Nervy, especially since that was/is a TA GB'er hangout
- I get word that the band returned ahead of schedule or something. I had to bail and head to the high school. IIRC there was bad weather and the band didn't perform and came home early
- taxi dad needs to leave. People the ales were intended for were not there
- handed them to the overdressed snarky woman who helped me order and told her thanks but I had to go

But I always enjoy the way this story turns into a Bourne Conspiracy script

Down side is I didn't get to see Scruffy perform "Personal Jesus" in his tighty whiteys. Thanks be to God for YouTube.
marble rye
AG
LOL
chiken
AG
quote:
Short version

- thought I had time to kill on a Friday night while waiting for a band student to return from an out of town football game
- went to another place on NG where it was suggested I meet some people at O'Bannons
- went to O'Bannon's and was going to order for two other people. Didn't know what to order since I don't drink
- young lady approaches and shows me the "menu" and makes some recommendations. Some sort of pumpkin ales if I recall
- she is pretty snarky. It's funny. She was dressed more upscale from the rest of her group of 6-8 who looked like they had been at a tailgate all day or something. Between the fashion sense and the wit I figured it must have been the legendary Nervy, especially since that was/is a TA GB'er hangout
- I get word that the band returned ahead of schedule or something. I had to bail and head to the high school. IIRC there was bad weather and the band didn't perform and came home early
- taxi dad needs to leave. People the ales were intended for were not there
- handed them to the overdressed snarky woman who helped me order and told her thanks but I had to go

But I always enjoy the way this story turns into a Bourne Conspiracy script

Down side is I didn't get to see Scruffy perform "Personal Jesus" in his tighty whiteys. Thanks be to God for YouTube.
If that's the short version - what in the hell could you have left out?!
haircut
AG
quote:
congrats on not drinking! I too am a sobered up raging alcoholic!
PrincessButtercup
AG
FNG
Human
AG
I like FNG

Never had issues with him

He like his old school Rock

Pam, you need to give it a rest
Human
AG
Although it is a pretty funny dy/dx
haircut
AG
I actually believe FNG's story. It doesn't sound unbelievable at all
Tanya 93
If you are waiting to pick kids up, why are you at NG and not the school?
haircut
AG
quote:
he said he had time to kill, T. Try and keep up
FNG
quote:

They weren't supposed to get back until 1am. I am not some helicopter parent waiting in the parking lot with the other hens trying to convince them that sugar snap peas and a single Starburst constitute a "good lunch" for my precious snowflake child while posting pics of my kid on TexAgs as if it were my own personal Facebook or Instagram account.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.