Pokemon Go....little advice

41,077 Views | 295 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Uncle Howdy
BoxingAg84
How long do you want to ignore this user?

GinaLinetti
AG
Wait a second. Adults are actually doing this? I thought it was just geeky teens and tweens
John Francis Donaghy
quote:
Wait a second. Adults are actually doing this? I thought it was just geeky teens and tweens

Those are adults?

They definitely look like teens amd tweens to me. I guess that means I'm an old.
Ag_of_08
AG
Yes adults are actually playing this. It's ridiculous lol
Cheo
Adults are playing this because they are scared of the real world and life. This enables them to feel like a child again, and plus, everyone else is doing it so they got to jump on board.

The Fife
quote:
Adults are playing this because they are scared of the real world and life. This enables them to feel like a child again, and plus, everyone else is doing it so they got to jump on board.

If that isn't a good reason I don't know what is.
Satellite of Love
quote:

Please, 28 is WAAAAAAYYY to old for Pedobear.
Professor Frick
AG
quote:

Preach. I, too, hate fun.
Ag_07
AG
No worries.

It'll all be over in two weeks.
HowdyOutbound
quote:
No worries.

It'll all be over in two weeks.

Lol, no.

This game is essentially in beta. There will be many updates to keep people playing.
Scimitar
AG
Many people are wandering around trying to find imaginary creatures on their phones and we are shocked that Clinton or Trump will be POTUS
redline248
AG
Wow, what a revelation. A decade of American idol and big brother watchers never clued anyone in about the apathy of the American voter. Thanks for bringing this to light pokemon go!
Dad
AG
I tried to go look for some with my kids yesterday but we don't see anything. I guess we need to look in a bigger town.
Scimitar
AG
Yeah, I didn't participate in that nonsense either
Ag_07
AG
COOL LASER FALCON
This made me LOL

quote:
Holocaust Museum to visitors: Please stop catching Pokemon here

quote:
One image circulating online appears to show a player encountering an unsettling digital critter inside the museum: a poison gas-type Pokemon called Koffing floating by a sign for the museum's Helena Rubinstein Auditorium.
Cromagnum
AG
Seen various renditions of this going around. Still funny.

AggieKatie2
AG
quote:
This made me LOL

quote:

quote:
One image circulating online appears to show a player encountering an unsettling digital critter inside the museum: a poison gas-type Pokemon called Koffing floating by a sign for the museum's Helena Rubinstein Auditorium.

Too soon?

But seriously, people clearly have no common sense
Cromagnum
AG
quote:
quote:
This made me LOL
quote:

quote:

Too soon?

That is effed up.
redd38
AG
quote:
quote:
This made me LOL

quote:

quote:

Too soon?

Just wait till people start gathering at bonfire memorial on Nov 18th and find a group of people already there taking advantage of the 4 pokestops.
Ghost91
HBCanine08
AG
MouthBQ98
AG
There is a fine line between fun and obsessive compulsive disorder with a touch of semi-suicidal lack of situational awareness.
haircut
AG
BlackGoldAg2011
AG
quote:
It's happening!

http://kotaku.com/pokemon-go-nudes-are-a-thing-now-1783460692
Rule 34 fast at work.

Also, I just saw a coworker walking down the hall playing this. Are you kidding me? this is a place of business during business hours.

Edit: *he complains on a internet message board from a work computer during business hours...*
The Collective
AG
I have never played Pokmon, but now I'm intrigued about someone showing up at my place to catch one.
Ghost91
quote:
Also, I just saw a coworker walking down the hall playing this. Are you kidding me? this is a place of business during business hours.

Why don't you mind your own business. I wasn't bothering you. And it was an extremely rare one, sheesh.
ac04
quote:
Are you kidding me? this is a place of business during business hours.

Bernie13
I live deep in the Ozark hills. What landmark will I find....a bunch of stills and meth labs?
HBCanine08
AG

bmc13
AG
quote:
Wow, what a revelation. A decade of American idol and big brother watchers never clued anyone in about the apathy of the American voter. Thanks for bringing this to light pokemon go!

maybe we should do the election like American idol. just have them do various talents instead of only singing. can't end up much worse than we have now.
MouthBQ98
AG
So people posting nude selfies that other people have to physically go chase down to "collect?". That didn't take long. Or is that an upcoming mod?
AgHoop
AG
Let people have their fun . I'm a 40 some year old man and boy this game is addicting
ATM9000
AG
Has the Politics board claimed Pokemon Go is some sort of liberal agenda driver yet or is that still a week or 2 away?
John Francis Donaghy
quote:
Has the Politics board claimed Pokemon Go is some sort of liberal agenda driver yet or is that still a week or 2 away?

I havent seen liveral agenda yet. But there was a long post about how the game is satanic in nature.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.