Does Elizabeth Holmes have the case of the crazy eyes?

10,304 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dallasiteinsa02
BombayAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You tell me

Wolfpac 08
AG
They all do. hth
Dr. Faustus
AG
Hell, I'd still hit it even if she was only a millionaire.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
Wood. And, all women are crazy. The level just depends on the day.
BBRex
AG
How many crazy eyes come in a case?
Cowboy1990
Show me her twiz-eye and I'll answer your question.
goodAg80
AG
This thread was prophetic

https://www.newser.com/story/296031/elizabeth-holmes-may-mount-insanity-defense.html

Quote:

(NEWSER) Elizabeth Holmes is facing serious prison time over the fraud scandal that brought down her health startup Theranos. Now Bloomberg reports that the 36-year-old might make the surprise move of using what amounts to an insanity defense at her March trial.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Fastest major case ever tried. The jury takes one look at BSC incarnate and immediately votes to acquit. Home before lunch.
badharambe
AG
Lol. Apparently she used a different pitch (much lower?) of her voice for all interviews. Also related to Enron execs and wore black turtlenecks to copy Steve Jobs.

She fooled Walgreens.
AgCat93
AG
Very attractive but she's BSC.
SockDePot
AgCat93 said:

For some reason I got hooked on this story, I guess mostly how crazy the whole thing is. I actually don't think she's crazy at all. The difference between her, Elon, Steve Jobs, zuckerberg, etc is that her technology never caught up with her ideas/marketing.

All of these celebrity CEO's have these outlandish world changing ideas, and they force people to come up with technology to meet them. None of them actually come up with it themselves. They sell an idea, raise money, and pay other people to do it.

Where she messed up was when they started falsifying results and methods.

If they would have come out and said, our tech isn't working yet, or anything else, I bet people would still be dumping investment money in. They rushed into the market too soon.

It's no different than buying stuff off an infomercial, claiming a pillow will give you the best sleep ever, or you can save a sinking ship with a magic can of pookie.

PS.....wood
culdeus
AG
The best story was how they got FDA approval to test for something that you could test in WW1 timeframe and threw a huge party. That was their only FDA approved test they ever got.

All the rest of the testing they did for wallgreen was contracted out to a third party at a huge loss.
dallasiteinsa02
SockDePot said:

AgCat93 said:

For some reason I got hooked on this story, I guess mostly how crazy the whole thing is. I actually don't think she's crazy at all. The difference between her, Elon, Steve Jobs, zuckerberg, etc is that her technology never caught up with her ideas/marketing.

All of these celebrity CEO's have these outlandish world changing ideas, and they force people to come up with technology to meet them. None of them actually come up with it themselves. They sell an idea, raise money, and pay other people to do it.

Where she messed up was when they started falsifying results and methods.

If they would have come out and said, our tech isn't working yet, or anything else, I bet people would still be dumping investment money in. They rushed into the market too soon.

It's no different than buying stuff off an infomercial, claiming a pillow will give you the best sleep ever, or you can save a sinking ship with a magic can of pookie.

PS.....wood

She was forced into the Walgreens deal by investors and her ego. If she hadn't done that deal, she may still be trying to fake it until she made it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.