Give me the lowdown on online dating...

51,701 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by ShinerBlonde
Kitten With A Whip
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
quote:
From what I've seen tinder is absolutely disgusting. No way I'd ever sign up for that trash.
it's no more disgusting than the other online dating sites. Everybody says tinder is just for hooking up, but the truth is that there's plenty of that on the traditional sites.

Good looking girls are going to be inundated with messages no matter which site. Tinder at least gives them the chance to say no up front.
I think I would need more of a selection process. I don't think I would be comfortable being inundated with a bunch of leg humpers every time I log on. lol That always shuts me right down. I likely wouldn't even log back on after the first time!
Stan Crowch
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
From what I've seen tinder is absolutely disgusting. No way I'd ever sign up for that trash.
it's no more disgusting than the other online dating sites. Everybody says tinder is just for hooking up, but the truth is that there's plenty of that on the traditional sites.

Good looking girls are going to be inundated with messages no matter which site. Tinder at least gives them the chance to say no up front.

To be honest a good looking person would send red flags to me. Something is up if she or he needs to be on a dating site if they are above average looking.

I know some people have things going that sometimes put them in certain situations. But those are few and far between to find on a dating site.

Retard
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

To be honest a good looking person would send red flags to me. Something is up if she or he needs to be on a dating site if they are above average looking.

I know some people have things going that sometimes put them in certain situations. But those are few and far between to find on a dating site.
i can see why you'd say that, but honestly, i live in a major city with lots of young people and see a ton of attractive people on these sites. it's wayyy more common than you'd think

I would assume they were *****s then.
Kitten With A Whip
Yes, all good looking women are *****es.
Gerald Tarrant
i'm guessing you mean they date around and have sex before marriage?

if that really bothers you, maybe dating isn't for you
COOL LASER FALCON
quote:
quote:
quote:

the problem is that there are too many good looking people using online dating even though the traditional lines of dating are still open to them. Online dating needs to be preserved for the ugly and socially awkward so that we have a chance.
Gerald Tarrant
quote:
FTR he said hoars not beetches
riverrataggie
AG
I didn't say that. I just said if you were hot and on an online dating website is be cautious.

Not saying I wouldn't say 'hi there'
I Play With Guns
S
We can't all bang strippers on the reg Stan!
Kitten With A Whip
I am very socially awkward.
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
Are you in grad school?

Didn't you get your BS in EE?
quote:
I think I would need more of a selection process. I don't think I would be comfortable being inundated with a bunch of leg humpers every time I log on. lol That always shuts me right down. I likely wouldn't even log back on after the first time!

But you are on TexAgs.
superunknown
AG
I imagine a lot of women see a lot of "ayyy baby wan sum? hmu"

And it probably works for some of those. If they're hot and that's what you're after (easy no strings flings).

Women have the opportunity to be way more selective. in turn, this makes guys more selective. Like, when I tried online dating, I didn't even get rejected by a lot of women. I got flat out ignored. Do you realize how much money that saved me (in gas alone!) to get ignored while sitting at home instead of driving all over town?
I Play With Guns
S
quote:

I am not! Come out with me one night.
Stan Crowch
AG
quote:
We can't all bang strippers on the reg Stan!

I suppose we can't
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
quote:
FTR he said hoars not beetches
I stand corrected. Thank you for guiding me through this Mr. Tarrant. I suck at dating AND I suck at the internets, too!
Chazz03
AG
Where's WWW
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
quote:

What city are you in?
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

What city are you in?

Hi there
Gerald Tarrant
no problem. i know women just love being corrected
Kitten With A Whip
It dun't bother me nun.
Stan Crowch
AG
Kwaw if you are really the dominant sadist you portray yourself to be I would pay you 2k to come over and slap me around for a while. No sex.
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What city are you in?

Hi there

I can't stop laughing.
Kitten With A Whip
quote:
Kwaw if you are really the dominant sadist you portray yourself to be I would pay you 2k to come over and slap me around for a while. No sex.
Holy crap! Wut.
I Play With Guns
S
Houston but will be in CS every home game
Kate Beckett
AG
I am not in grad school. Lucked in to getting a job in my major in town for a great salary. And yes, I did get my BS in EE. Do substation design currently.
Kitten With A Whip
That's cool! We can hang, but prob better in Houston. There are seriously too many youngin's in this town!
superunknown
AG
in all seriousness, there are single guys in B/CS that aren't college aged and are definitely wanting to date. we just don't know where to find the good ones. no matter what, you gotta be who you are because that's what's going to sustain if there's anything to sustain.

also I want your carne guisada recipe. my email is in my profile.
Stan Crowch
AG
quote:
quote:
Holy crap! Wut.

You heard me...my word is good. Just pm me
How do you feel about your date wearing big red shoes?

http://www.clowndating.com/
I Play With Guns
S
Stan's word is good.

He's amaze balls and makes the best cookies.

I miss him.
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
I am not in grad school. Lucked in to getting a job in my major in town for a great salary. And yes, I did get my BS in EE. Do substation design currently.

Substation design sounds hot.
The_Thinker
It could be worse, you could be 27, in residency, and in LUBBOCK of all places.
riverrataggie
AG
quote:
It could be worse, you could be 27, in residency, and in LUBBOCK of all places.

You didn't really think that one through.
I Play With Guns
S
quote:
That's cool! We can hang, but prob better in Houston. There are seriously too many youngin's in this town!

Okay!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.