Post a pic of yourself[Staff Warning: 12/29/16 update]

4,339,182 Views | 20112 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
mid90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Top Golf today to celebrate my birthday:

tbirdspur2010
AG
My family actually moved to Greece the year that film came out.

So much of it is accurate, it's crazy. Also funny as hell lol.

ETA: And happy birthday!!!
5C
AG
Geeze, how old is Wyatt now? 8? 9?
mid90
AG
Thanks!
Daddy-O5
AG
Love top golf. Happy birthday.
OregonAggie
AG
In response to SpiDer's poorly pictured mustache, I figure I'll doll up the place a bit with my own

edit : Even the Mexicans with the dirty staches would be proud.
Motel California
S
Happy burfday
GinaLinetti
AG
Happy burthday
mid90
AG
Thanks you guyz
Kate Beckett
AG
Happy birfday, mid!
PrincessButtercup
AG
Happy birthday!!
Natasha Romanoff
Happy birthday, mid!
mid90
AG
Ladies, I'm humbled by all the offers for birthday sechs. I heartily accept.
bagger05
AG
quote:

Turns 10 in October.
mid90
AG
Found some of yall on the tweeter
AggieBand2004
AG
quote:
quote:

Turns 10 in October.
Geez, I feel old
cgh1999
AG
Southeastern Conference
AG
Kenny Powers
Reginald Cousins
S

BlackGoldAg2011
AG

At oregon Brewers festival and this guy sees me going into a porta-potty. Goes in the one next door and through the walls tells me that it's an honor to take a piss next to me, a real 12th man because he hates the Seahawks. He then asks if he can get a picture with me...this whole convo takes place in the porta. Not sure if he was that drunk or that was just him.
OregonAggie
AG
Watch your bootyhole. I promise you he wants to.
nuRowdy
I found out last night that Tiny's kid is eight years old. Then I realized how old that made me.
agcrock2005
AG
quote:
I found out last night that Tony's kid is eight years old. Then I realized how old that made me.
Awesome story!
Motel California
S
Are you Neil Young?
TexasRebel
AG
Hey hey
My my...
Holly Golightly
AG

photo bombed by cute cowboy at Roger creager friday night
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:

At oregon Brewers festival and this guy sees me going into a porta-potty. Goes in the one next door and through the walls tells me that it's an honor to take a piss next to me, a real 12th man because he hates the Seahawks. He then asks if he can get a picture with me...this whole convo takes place in the porta. Not sure if he was that drunk or that was just him.
Your new friend is hot.
tbirdspur2010
AG

Had a great pre-birthday weekend with this pretty Ag over my shoulder. Wish I didn't have to leave her up here in MO.
Gigem Trevas
Gordon got screwed by bowyer. Should have fought him again.
reb,
AG
quote:
I'm pretty sure EXIF metadata is removed by imgur. I guess I could also take a selfie but I hope this is enough.

Nice. Is that some sort of shadow or does the grain actually turn red?

I just my cue back from the billiard factory so I can post it. I badly needed a new tip, so i went all fancy top-of-the-line with a Kamui medium-hardness clear laminated tip. A good tip makes all the difference, the past couple of weeks I've shot like **** because the tip was so worn down that it would hardly even hold chalk. The cue is a 'Players' brand, nothin fancy, I think it cost me about $100 forever ago. These Kamui tips are supposed to be excellent at retaining shape and holding chalk.

This is my gear. These are probably the basics you want to eventually acquire if you get to where you are playing daily/weekly. The blue thing is a Claw, its just something you set on the bar or against a table to keep your cue upright when you aren't shooting. Then below that is a pocket chalk holder. Some people could give or take the glove, but having one means not having to chalk up your hands every few turns, one less thing to think about, one more variable to hold constant. In a precision/finesse game like pool, you want to hold as many variables steady as you can. That's why at a minimum, folks should get their own cue (even if its a cheap one). You want to play with the same cue every time. Below that is a cue tip shaper that you use every once in a while to rough up the tip to hold chalk better. And finally below that is a little bridge piece that you attach to the end of another cue for when you want to make a shot requiring a bridge. The only thing I'm missing is a breaking cue, which is, as you guessed, used for breaking. Breaking cues are heavier, thicker, with a harder tip. I was going to pick one up yesterday but decided I'd shop around online first.

Cue design:

So now we've seen each other's shafts and I couldn't feel gayer.
Gerald Tarrant
Right after the finish line at the SF marathon this morning. Not sure how she got a smile out of me, that course beat me the **** up and I'm laying in bed now like an old man x_x

Motel California
S
GinaLinetti
AG
Way to go!
Mr. White
quote:
quote:
I'm pretty sure EXIF metadata is removed by imgur. I guess I could also take a selfie but I hope this is enough.

Nice. Is that some sort of shadow or does the grain actually turn red?

I just my cue back from the billiard factory so I can post it. I badly needed a new tip, so i went all fancy top-of-the-line with a Kamui medium-hardness clear laminated tip. A good tip makes all the difference, the past couple of weeks I've shot like **** because the tip was so worn down that it would hardly even hold chalk. The cue is a 'Players' brand, nothin fancy, I think it cost me about $100 forever ago. These Kamui tips are supposed to be excellent at retaining shape and holding chalk.

This is my gear. These are probably the basics you want to eventually acquire if you get to where you are playing daily/weekly. The blue thing is a Claw, its just something you set on the bar or against a table to keep your cue upright when you aren't shooting. Then below that is a pocket chalk holder. Some people could give or take the glove, but having one means not having to chalk up your hands every few turns, one less thing to think about, one more variable to hold constant. In a precision/finesse game like pool, you want to hold as many variables steady as you can. That's why at a minimum, folks should get their own cue (even if its a cheap one). You want to play with the same cue every time. Below that is a cue tip shaper that you use every once in a while to rough up the tip to hold chalk better. And finally below that is a little bridge piece that you attach to the end of another cue for when you want to make a shot requiring a bridge. The only thing I'm missing is a breaking cue, which is, as you guessed, used for breaking. Breaking cues are heavier, thicker, with a harder tip. I was going to pick one up yesterday but decided I'd shop around online first.

Cue design:

So now we've seen each other's shafts and I couldn't feel gayer.

Wait, what?
reb,
AG
he wanted to see a pic of my pool cue, but I couldn't till I got the shaft back from having the tip replaced, so i have since picked it up and posted a pic with the rest of my gear.
First Page Last Page
Page 130 of 575

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.