Post a pic of yourself[Staff Warning: 12/29/16 update]

4,325,971 Views | 20112 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PrincessButtercup
BadAttitude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Then as is now, few people would appreciate Kate's sense of humor.

IrishTxAggie
AG
Except for I don't wash my underwear in the ball washer. That wild require wearing underwear...
BadAttitude
For years, Boot's father demonstrated a total lack of support for her 4H projects.

Charpie
AG
I miss my 80's hair
Charpie
AG
Really dude? You want this thread gone?
bigblackag12
AG
Work flo

AgsLv44
AG
quote:
I miss my 80's hair

Same
GinaLinetti
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Y'all need to stop these shenanigans and get back to posting pics of yourselves or else you're getting the stern manager face.

Angry teacher>>>>>stern manager any day

Trumped by "I've got bad news for ya" headshake.

If it loads... which I guess it does not?

It does! I don't know how to do that
Motel California
S
quote:

Are we sensitive today?
Original_NoOlives
AG
quote:

Chill out, posted worse two days ago and your precious thread's still afloat
Uncle Howdy
S
The lady with you is purty
AliasMan02
AG
New thread. Teach the GB ladies how to make animated gifs. For America!
Natasha Romanoff
FOUR THIN INCHES
AG
"Ay gurl, can i take yo pitcher fo da innuh net?"

"...um,ok..."
Natasha Romanoff
quote:

I would actually be 100% for this. I have no idea how to create a gif
AgsLv44
AG
Charpie, post your 80s pic
IrishTxAggie
AG
quote:

I've had a beard for the better part of the past 6 years. I'm not part of the fad. As far as not trimming it lately, it's because I work from home and only had one travel requirement at the beginning of the month. I just didn't feel like trimming it. I've got an appointment with the barber next week. Typically people that complain or call others out for their beards are people that can only grow very patchy and not full beards... 'cough, cough'

Also, if you want to talk about fads disappearing, how about guys that get obnoxious, colorful tattoos that are visible in a short sleeve shirt?? Can't wait for that one to disappear...
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
quote:

I've had a beard for the better part of the past 6 years. I'm not part of the fad. As far as not trimming it lately, it's because I work from home and only had one travel requirement at the beginning of the month. I just didn't feel like trimming it. I've got an appointment with the barber next week. Typically people that complain or call others out for their beards are people that can only grow very patchy and not full beards... 'cough, cough'

Also, if you want to talk about fads disappearing, how about guys that get obnoxious, colorful tattoos that are visible in a short sleeve shirt?? Can't wait for that one to disappear...

SHOTS FIRED

AliasMan02
AG
quote:
quote:

I would actually be 100% for this. I have no idea how to create a gif

Start taking boob-bouncing and rump-shaking videos and I'll post how to convert/host them tonight.
Motel California
S
quote:
quote:

And with that I trimmed mine down to a 5 o'clock shadow last night before showering. If looking like homeless white trash is your thing. Continue to grow your non patchy beard
haircut
AG
I am very jealous about all the beards shown. Joe dirt has better facial hair than I do. Rock the **** out of that thing man
bigblackag12
AG
quote:
quote:

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'm 26 and my beard still comes in patchy.
Motel California
S
quote:
I'm 26 and my beard still comes in patchy.
I've seem them fuller than Collins. I'll take patchy over Chubacka. Some of the Hollywood "studs" grow patchy
Charpie
AG
quote:
Charpie, post your 80s pic

When I get home later!!
IrishTxAggie
AG
Jesus Christ... My name is in my handle and you still can't even spell it right...
Ragoo
AG
there are some decent looking people on here, surprisingly not all are nerdy looking. i am butt ugly however.
giddings_ag_06
AG
quote:
there are some decent looking people on here, surprisingly not all are nerdy looking. i am butt ugly however.

We kinda figured that already...
giddings_ag_06
AG
Just kidding
Ragoo
AG
quote:
quote:

We kinda figured that already...
haircut
AG
I bet you are real pretty
ENG
AG
how did this become the "post a b**ch" thread?
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
I bet you've got a pretty mouth.

FIFhaircut
Ragoo
AG
don't bet with money you cannot lose
haircut
AG
Edited : Self-imposed 30sec ban
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 575

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.