Casper Mattress

124,223 Views | 565 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Poke_the_Bear
itsyourboypookie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who knows what? Are they good? Should I believe the hype?
HBCanine08
AG
Ghost riding
nuRowdy
The pattern is full
VikingNik
AG
Been thinking of getting one myself.
AggieKatie2
AG
Have had one for a month and LOVE it. The whole process was awesome.

I went from a Temperpedic Allurah which cost 5x what I paid for the Casper and my only regret is buying the Temperpedic in the first place.

The only unknown at this point is longterm quality.
itsyourboypookie
quote:
Have had one for a month and LOVE it. The whole process was awesome.

I went from a Temperpedic Allurah which cost 5x what I paid for the Casper and my only regret is buying the Temperpedic in the first place.

The only unknown at this point is longterm quality.

Sold
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
This is my first time hearing about this. After looking at their site I am very interested. Any other reviews from fellow Ags would be great. Have been in the market for a new mattress for a while just haven't found anything that will fit what I want and what my wife wants. Was real close to getting a sleep number but decided against it for now because of the cost. We were going to look at traditional mattresses but I hear such great things about spring free. This is the first thing we can agree on that sounds agreeable.
Oh no, we suck again?
AG
Been pondering one of these or a Tuft and Needle mattress for a couple of months. Would like to see fellow Ag reviews too.
MEENag
AG
I'm a huge proponent of latex mattresses. I've never heard of the Casper mattress until now but the fact that the comfort layer is latex intrigues me. The price seems good. My all latex mattress was about twice as much.
The latex manufacturing process that they use (Dunlop) is the inferior of the two primary methods (Talalay being the other) but again, the price is right. I'd say, give it a try. It will probably be better than most of what you'll find in a store.
mazzag
AG
We just bought a Temperpedic. It has the cool breeze technology and it's very thick. Not sure if it's going to be a keeper. We both prefer a not very firm mattress. I'm just having a hard time with buying a mattress I can't lay on to test it out. But I'm very intrigued by this one.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
We thought about the temperpedic but I already sweat like crazy at night on a traditional mattress so I cannot have even a slight chance of sleeping hot because of the mattress. Another reason why the Casper intrigues me.
RVAg02
AG
We have a temperpedic from before they had the cool tech. It is HOT in the summer but I'm not about to spend the money on a new one. This Casper is very intriguing.

Like others have said, I'd love more thoughts from Ags that have one.
mazzag
AG

This would solve a lot of temperature problems for any bed.
RVAg02
AG
Wow. $450 for a topper!
mazzag
AG
quote:
Wow. $450 for a topper!

And that's for a twin.
RVAg02
AG
Actually it's $1000 if you want the dual zone queen chilipad
mazzag
AG
The king is $1050. A half king is $699. Yea, um, no. But just a suggestion.
CAR96
AG
I have had a Queen size Casper since March and I love it. I will say that I went from a regular pillow top mattress and not up from a tempurpedic...etc.

With the affordable price, no shipping cost and full 1 month trial no cost to return option I was sold and have been sleeping better ever since.
AggieKatie2
AG
It's 100 day trial currently, and also cool....they don't actually do returns. Depending on the state you live in, they either donate the returned mattress to a charity/homeless shelter/orphanage or have it destroyed and give you a full refund.
itsyourboypookie
Sold
redd38
AG
quote:
It's 100 day trial currently, and also cool....they don't actually do returns. Depending on the state you live in, they either donate the returned mattress to a charity/homeless shelter/orphanage or have it destroyed and give you a full refund.

I don't think it's legal for them to sell a used mattress, so those are really the only two options.
redd38
AG
someone buy one then invite us all over to give it a try

#GBorgy
itsyourboypookie
quote:
someone buy one then invite us all over to give it a try

#GBorgy

FortWorthF3
I didn't get a Casper but they got me looking into latex foam mattresses. I bought one from the Mattress Factory in Fort Worth. If you want to see and try one out stop by there if you are in the DFW area.

A few months in and I'm still happy with the mattress. It's softer than a regular coil mattress but doesn't have the quicksand feeling of the tempurpedics. But you can select firmness levels that provide great support with lots of comfort. In August it didn't sleep hot and I haven't noticed any unusual heat retention.
MEENag
AG
I bought my all latex mattress at the Mattress Factory in Fort Worth as well. I've had mine for well over a year and it has been great. It doesn't sleep hot and there aren't any noticeable indentions where we sleep. When we were shopping, the difference in the feel between latex and memory foam was significant. I like the previous posters description, the memory foam definitely feels quicksandy to move on.
Human
AG
Oh look at me, I've got a place to call home to lay my fancy mattress.
CaughtAndDropped
AG
I tried the tuft and needle first but found it was too firm for my liking. However it seemed like great mattress and the company was awesome. Just donated the mattress to locally charity, sent them a copy of the receipt, and got a full refund.

We are now trying the Casper and my wife and I love it.

The tuft and needle is cheaper but much more firm than the Casper.

Here is a link for $50 off if anyone wants the Casper. I also get a $50 credit

http://refer.casper.com/v2/share/6108723304691054365
AggieKatie2
AG
That is what I heard about the Tuft as well, and why I went with Casper
MEENag
AG
Here is a thread about Casper on a forum I found very useful when I was shopping.

http://www.themattressunderground.com/mattress-forum/general-mattresses/15385-casper-mattress.html
AggieKatie2
AG
ttt....well did you get one?
Tagguy
AG
From what I've heard and read they aren't much different from the other foam mattresses you can buy for 1/2 the price off of Amazon or eBay.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Love that movie.
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Just ordered one, should be here by the end of the week or early next week. Will post back with reviews. Here is a referral for $50 off if anyone that wants to buy one

http://refer.casper.com/v2/share/6103918983673093135
AggieKatie2
AG
Mine took about 48 hours or so and was on my doorstep.
FatZilla
AG
Just ordered both a Leesa and a Casper to try in home for 100 days side by side. Winner gets to keep my money.

Free $50 off link for a Casper mattress
http://refer.leesa.com/cTFJZ
My new Permanent Leesa $75 off code.

Good reviews for both.
Leesa Mattress
Casper Mattress

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.