Gator Needs His Gat Back

6,840 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by dan87
mothball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You Punk-Ass *****

Texaggie7nine
That movie kinda sucked.

OleDublinBobcat
I love that movie. If you don't think it's good you're taking it too seriously.
Dr. Ag 2015
AG
It tried too hard
Texaggie7nine
^^^ that.

Richard Trickle
AG
We found your stolen Prius. It was voting for Ralph Nader.
JamesBREI06
AG
I did my first desk pop...that's a real thing, right?
Dough
Thanks for the EFF shack, Dirty Mike and The Boys.
TheBirdsandBeedrills
Great Jokes. Horrible delivery by everyone besides Ferrell.
Brock Sampson
AG
I'm a peacock you gotta let me fly!
TennAg
the cucumber...accents the water...in such a way

This movie is brilliant.
Justice Beaver
AG
OK, first off: a lion, swimming in the ocean. Lions don't like water. If you placed it near a river or some sort of fresh water source, that make sense. But you find yourself in the ocean, 20 foot wave, I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa, coming up against a full grown 800 pound tuna with his 20 or 30 friends, you lose that battle, you lose that battle 9 times out of 10. And guess what, you've wandered into our school of tuna and we now have a taste of lion. We've talked to ourselves. We've communicated and said 'You know what, lion tastes good, let's go get some more lion'. We've developed a system to establish a beach-head and aggressively hunt you and your family and we will corner your pride, your children, your offspring. We will construct a series of breathing apparatus with kelp. We will be able to trap certain amounts of oxygen. It's not gonna be days at a time. An hour? Hour forty-five? No problem. That will give us enough time to figure out where you live, go back to the sea, get some more oxygen, and stalk you. You just lost at your own game. You're outgunned and out-manned.
dan87
AG
There is a darkness inside of me. It wants to get out. It wants to walk around. It wants some walking around money and it wants to buy some shoes and it wants to, it wants to walk up to the people and say hey! 'Gator don't play no ****, you he' YOU FEEL ME. 'Gator ain't never been about that. Never, never been about playin' no ****!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.