Walton & Johnson - Houston Morning Radio

9,355 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by TXAG 05
superunknown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
that uberdewsh Rod Ryan on the gayass Buzz.

The "up dog" game was kinda funny. Does he still do that?

also. HA HA you're old. Joe Pags? For real?
jetch17
AG
Be real, son
anaggieshusband
its not a news show. It just makes the first 2 hours of every day go by a little faster. Just 2 guys(4) talking about stuff...which is what a morning show should be.
If you want accuracy, listen to Rush.
TempleAg97
AG
Walton and Johnson.

Not spectacular by any means, but better than anything else on the radio at that time.
beatlesphan
AG
so how many people do the W&J morning show? Whenever I've listened, it sounds like some old red neck, a flamboyant gay guy, and a huge fat black dude with a super deep voice.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jetch17
AG
2. Walton & Johnson.

Johnson does the voices for the other characters.
jetch17
AG
quote:
Billy Ed Hatfield: a redneck from Clute, TX, who is an engineer and served in the US Army Special Forces during the Vietnam War. He occasionally talks about his wife, Praline, his son, Billy Ed Junior and his daughter, Polly Esther. Billy Ed used to have a dog named "Sex", which was run over and killed by an 18-wheeler the Friday after Thanksgiving back in the '90s. Billy Ed and family currently reside in a double-wide trailer in 'God's Country' trailer park in South Houston.

Mr. Kenneth: a homosexual who runs his own business, the "Head Shed". He lives in Montrose, Houston, a well known gay friendly district. Born on Valentine's Day, 1969, Mr. Kenneth has a dog named "Richard" (Fr. - "ree-shard" ) that he refers to as "my little Dick." He used to own a Wang computer that he would use to retrieve celebrity birthday information.

Mr. Eaux (pronounced like the letter O): a militant black male from New Orleans. Mr. Eaux has two nephews, named Orangelo (or Orange Jello) and Lemongelo (Lemon Jello).

Each of these characters is voiced by Johnson.

[This message has been edited by jetch17 (edited 7/31/2010 8:24a).]
beatlesphan
AG
wow, thats really dumb. but thanks for the info
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Scooley01
AG
G.D. I want to listen to music in the mornings, not crappy scripted banter. Thank God for my iPod and the aux jack on my stereo.
superunknown
AG
people who think being a radio DJ is easy.
rhoswen
AG
I'm with scooley. I can't stand morning radio shows on any station.
BBRex
AG
Houston morning radio: 1. makes me glad I work evenings and get to sleep through it, and 2. make me miss Lisle & Hahn in San Antonio (on the days I'm up that early).
hombre
quote:
my drive to work isn't complete without hearing engines of our ingenuity
Nails on a chalkboard. Pompous, verbose, and vapid essays.

NPR has the same effect. Their insouciant tone and escoteric segments irritate me to no end.

Solution is Morning Joe on Sirius or Bill Bennet's Morning in America.
TXAG 05
AG
quote:
make me miss Lisle & Hahn in San Antonio

Best radio show ever
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.