Ticket Exchange
Sponsored by

Beware of Scammers!

29,107 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by old yeller
SJEAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Text wouldn't really work - seems like AI could spit out proper answers pretty quickly. Heck, seeing firsthand people use AI in job interviews even voice call probably isn't totally safe if they begin to expect it.
CinchAG97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't get scammed like I did. The FB group "Texas A&M Verified Tickets Exchange" is a scam group. I "bought" tickets for the A&M vs Arkansas game and sent money via Zelle and never received the tickets.
Yes, I was dumb. Just don't be dumb like me.

The phone number of the scammer is +1 (702) 460-1559 and their email address is charliejen1120@yahoo.com and the name is Charles Carter.

Sent legit looking screenshots of the tickets from their Ticketmaster account.
97TexAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have experience with "greatmanaggie@gmail.com"
SJEAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
97TexAg said:

Anyone have experience with "greatmanaggie@gmail.com"



No idea. But address just sounds like one of the scammy ones you often see. Provide other background details and sure it will be very clear. Who contacted who and how mainly. They have a TexAgs account and presence that you verified (not by email but from within the platform)? If you were WTB and they reached out...probably a scam.
drmindi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Also being scammed by that exact number +1 (512) 885-8379 and they were impersonating user dolphin diva!
BEWARE they are sneaky!
Dolphin Diva
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
drmindi said:

Also being scammed by that exact number, pretty sure, but the username is dolphin diva.



Thanks for the heads up. I do not have a 512 area code and appreciate our discussion letting me know. So that folks that may purchase from me know I do not have a 512 area code
97TexAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes, definitely a scammer.
McG-AG94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beware-It appears this person with this number ( 512-668-9820) has changed his user name to EconAg. Still trying to scam though.
AMBecky96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SCAMMER!
Sevetta Conley
WhoopAg009
606-369-7254
Using email bf*gconsultant@gmail.com

Took my money, did not transfer tickets
TexAgHRH89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I was approached by a user who is almost certainly a scammer via DM.

User name is GramAggies96

They reached out via DM in response to a WTB post I made. Upon my request for information/verification they went dark.

I did a little research and found that most of their posts are copy/pasted versions from someone else in the same threads.
old yeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NEW SCAMMER:

PHONE NUMBER 213-331-6876 (Los Angeles)

Tried the Zelle "Business Account" angle

Said name was Josefina Carini
Agdad78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My bank and Zelle support confirmed I had encountered a scam attempt. I was assured my account and use of Zelle is safe.

This is the info I received from scammer
Name: Roy Craig
Phone: 213-331-6876
Email: Cloudysun133@gmail.com

407-617-0628 is the number this scammer used to send false info that was identified in text as being from Zelle.

Zelle support has confirmed 407-617-0628 is not a number associated with Zelle
AggieFamily4+
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another scammer: ramdyhoof@gmail.com
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Add another to the list

txaggiex@gmail.com
Wheatables02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agdad78 said:

My bank and Zelle support confirmed I had encountered a scam attempt. I was assured my account and use of Zelle is safe.

This is the info I received from scammer
Name: Roy Craig
Phone: 213-331-6876
Email: Cloudysun133@gmail.com

407-617-0628 is the number this scammer used to send false info that was identified in text as being from Zelle.

Zelle support has confirmed 407-617-0628 is not a number associated with Zelle


Got the same scammer yesterday trying to buy my tu tickets. Beware!!!
KDubAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seems like there's a big uptick in scammers this year.
SeawallscallywAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This person tried to scam me. 539-215-1785 Aggieliveson0@gmail.com Cash App sign $Wesgreen7

Czurlis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have this email of thegreataggiering trying to sale me a parking pass for $50. Tried to pay Apple Pay/Apple Cash and it declined it saying it looks like it could be a scam. Don't pay right??

sa77pu@icloud.com This is used as his Apple Pay/cash app
old yeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Czurlis said:

I have this email of thegreataggiering trying to sale me a parking pass for $50. Tried to pay Apple Pay/Apple Cash and it declined it saying it looks like it could be a scam. Don't pay right??
absolutely do NOT PAY
Czurlis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thank You!
Aggie Hunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
+1 (580) 640-5115

Tried to scam me but busted them
old yeller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Czurlis said:

Thank You!

You're welcome. What are you trying to buy?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.