WTT: 4 Saturday Late (Sunday) Tickets for 2 Saturday Early

362 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by ProudAg96
Detective Jake Peralta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With the move in timing, I can no longer use the seats I bought for (originally) Sunday. I'm hoping someone has some reserved seats for the early game i can exchange my 4 late game tickets for.

My four late game seats are on the LL, but I'm good with any reserved seats for the early game. PM to set up the exchange!
SouthernOutdoorsman
AG
Detective Jake Peralta said:

With the move in timing, I can no longer use the seats I bought for (originally) Sunday. I'm hoping someone has some reserved seats for the early game i can exchange my 4 late game tickets for.

My four late game seats are on the LL, but I'm good with any reserved seats for the early game. PM to set up the exchange!
If you're not able to find a trade and need to sell them, please let me know. Good luck!
ProudAg96
AG
I'd buy the four from you.

Text me 2one0 two8seven sisxsixsix2
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit.
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
Thanks for the offers, I'm still hoping to work out the trade but will post again around noon if I can't find a deal.
Detective Jake Peralta
AG
Holding out hope with one last TTT
ProudAg96
AG
Text me if no luck
"If you throw at someone's head, it's very dangerous, because in the head is the brain." -- Pudge Rodriguez to AM 1270 WXYT in Detroit.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.