PROBLEMS: StubHub and getting a hold of 12 Man Found.

765 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by drill4oil78
TAMUworkingAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anybody else having problems with StubHub and getting a hold of 12 Man Foundation today. My tickets are all messed up on Stubhub and you CANNOT get a hold of StubHub support, impossible!!
aggiepaintrain
AG
I've had decent luck calling stubhub in the late evening.

What is your issue?
TAMUworkingAG
I have 4 games im trying to sell and 2 of them went into Pending. They were fine yesterday morning, then in the afternoon went into pending and they are stuck there. I called Stub Hub late afternoon and waited on hold for 1 hour. The webite was going up and down. This morning web site is better but tickets still stuck in Pending
debauchery
stubhub fing sucks, shouldve never switched
4timeAg
AG
I have not been able to get any of mine posted on SH. I called the TMF and they said it wasn't anything on their end and that I should call SH. I have called 3 times and never got through to anyone.
AgEfan
That is why you should buy and sell on TexAgs. We are lucky that we have a place like this to buy and sell. Avoid the fees and avoid the hassles of dealing with these companies. Are you trying to call them or reach them via chat/email? I would try like DMing them (Stubhub) on Twitter and Instagram too
drill4oil78
AG
Had the same problem. Delete the listing in the Pending file and re-list the tickets. It worked for me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.