*****Official Dallas Stars 2023-2024 Season Thread*****

432,988 Views | 7756 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by TRIDENT
AggieRob93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dang it, Duchy has to score there.
twilly
AG
No penalty on Dutch's break away. Total fix
Mark Stoops
Roll the Bones said:

I think Hank had to take that stand to have a conflicting opinion. The way he was grinning I don't think he believed it either.

Of course he didn't. That's why he had absolutely zero to say when pushed on the specifics. Just sat there with a **** eating grin.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Both teams making so many mistakes

Terrifying
jr15aggie
AG
This is the Dez caught the ball fix all over again.

No reason at all to overturn and yet they did.
CashinOut
AG
twilly said:

No penalty on Dutch's break away. Total fix

Refs wouldn't wanna interfere with the game
TexasRebel
AG
Kashchei said:

I am still stunned. That might be the worst call in sports I have ever seen.

You never saw Dave Yeast.
Muy
AG
Avalanche allowed to stay in the crease and block Ott?
shack009
AG
rather be fishing said:

TV Casualty said:

The Stars badly outplayed Colorado in that period. Just couldn't out play the refs.

TBF, the League was the issue, not the refs. I'm totally fine with that call being made on the ice to disallow the goal. Toronto should have allowed it though.

Why would you be fine with an incorrect call? Also just really seemed like an official unnecessarily inserting himself in to the game.
Buck Compton
AG
TexasRebel said:

Kashchei said:

Oof. You just had to bring that name up.

"I can call strikes balls, and balls strikes if I want to to control the game."
rather be fishing
AG
TexasRebel said:

Kashchei said:

Does Texas get to bring their homer refs to SEC?
Tksymm7
AG
Get someone in front of the net please
EastSideAg2002
Stars need their depth to kick in
jr15aggie
AG
I just love the Las Vegas digital ads on the ice.
rather be fishing
AG
shack009 said:

rather be fishing said:

TV Casualty said:

The Stars badly outplayed Colorado in that period. Just couldn't out play the refs.

TBF, the League was the issue, not the refs. I'm totally fine with that call being made on the ice to disallow the goal. Toronto should have allowed it though.

Why would you be fine with an incorrect call? Also just really seemed like an official unnecessarily inserting himself in to the game.

Because it's a human being making the call that he thought was correct. That's the whole point of the league review, to correct a bad call that was human error.
DeangeloVickers
TexasRebel
AG
rather be fishing said:

shack009 said:

rather be fishing said:

TV Casualty said:

Because it's a human being making the call that he thought was correct. That's the whole point of the league review, to correct a bad call that was human error.

Jim Joyce says hi.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Wowza
Tksymm7
AG
Playing with fire.
rather be fishing
AG
Wyatt doing so many great things.
Roll the Bones
Roll the Bones
AG

shack009
AG
rather be fishing said:

shack009 said:

rather be fishing said:

TV Casualty said:

Why couldn't he have let the goal stand and then have the league review for goalie interference? The guy inserted himself in to the game with the wrong call.
rather be fishing
AG
TexasRebel said:

rather be fishing said:

shack009 said:

rather be fishing said:

TV Casualty said:

Jim Joyce says hi.

That wouldn't happen now though with MLB review, correct? Because we're using technology.

And Jim Joyce owned his bad call. There's no reason to expect anyone to admit they screwed this one up.
TexasRebel
AG
I'm actually a bit shocked there is still green in the stands.

Does Dallas start 1-0 if game 7?
Tksymm7
AG
Getting hemmed in now
rather be fishing
AG
shack009 said:

rather be fishing said:

shack009 said:

rather be fishing said:

TV Casualty said:

Why couldn't he have let the goal stand and then have the league review for goalie interference? The guy inserted himself in to the game with the wrong call.

All I'm saying is I understand that part of it. I wish it hasn't happened, but I get it. I have no ducking clue why Toronto didn't make it right.
TexasRebel
AG
rather be fishing said:

TexasRebel said:

rather be fishing said:

shack009 said:

rather be fishing said:

TV Casualty said:

Jim Joyce says hi.

That wouldn't happen now though with MLB review, correct? Because we're using technology.

And Jim Joyce owned his bad call. There's no reason to expect anyone to admit they screwed this one up.
there was no reason to expect Joyce to either, but he came out in tears and did.
Tksymm7
AG
This is not swinging in our favor
DeangeloVickers
AG
Rest for them after icing
Awesome
Jack Ruby
Both teams playing tired and sloppy
twilly
AG
How many more undeserved breaks will the Avs get this game? Can't fix the rink after an icing.
Kashchei
AG
This game ended an hour ago.
AggieRob93
AG
Pavs looks like grandpa trying to play croquet out there.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Oh cry me a ****ing river on how it wasn't icing you sons of *****es. We scored earlier and somehow it wasn't a goal so suck butt you ****ers!
First Page Last Page
Page 172 of 222

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.