Texas A&M team Invitational Track Meet April 9-10 2021

3,398 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by oklaunion
oklaunion
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Broom took off way too soon and had to almost come to a stop to take the baton. Probably could have been close to a second faster. We were surprised there wasn't a red flag for exchange out of the zone but it was impossible to see from the grandstand. All in all, fairly unimpressive meet but the majority of the schools were small, maybe non-D1 institutions.

triniaggie
AG
oklaunion said:

Broom took off way too soon and had to almost come to a stop to take the baton. Probably could have been close to a second faster. We were surprised there wasn't a red flag for exchange out of the zone but it was impossible to see from the grandstand. All in all, fairly unimpressive meet but the majority of the schools were small, maybe non-D1 institutions.

On Flash Results both men and women 4x100 relays were under review for several minutes before being finalized so I guess they looked at the exchanges but no DQ.
triniaggie
AG
Picture of the exchange
https://texags.com/s/39618/track-field-photo-gallery-texas-am-team-invitational/10#&gid=1&pid=32
Look Out Below
AG
Clay could have been rabbiting the race. He didn't look particularly distressed.
oklaunion
Possibly. But I can't remember seeing a half miler rabbit a half before. But I suppose it has been done.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.