Tell me about volleyball team this year

1,379 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Jack Pearson
etxlsr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Been trying to follow volleyball. I know they didn't make NCAA tournament this year. Team going forward?
flintdragon
AG
couple of decent posts in this thread
https://texags.com/forums/10/topics/3189225
russaggie
AG
Next year is going to be interesting. A lot will depend on if Camille comes back as the setter. If not, we will have a very inexperienced setter running the offense. Camille and Morgan Davis are the only seniors on the squad from this year so there will have to be some attrition just to make room for incoming recruits and any more transfers.

I think next year will go a long way in telling us what this coaching staff is capable of. They will have almost a full roster of their own players, with just a few leftover from the previous staff, again depending on what happens with attrition.
etxlsr
Thank you for your insight into program. We want to be "Bird" fans as my Kansas University niece thinks the world of her. Niece played club volleyball but choose not to play in college. Still interested in sport and has KU volleyball season tickets. Thought "Bird" was a good hire for A&M.
Pioneer
Mark me down as "not a bird fan"...
Good coaches don't go to club tournaments and talk about how terrible their players are..
SA68AG
AG
Kuhn was a bad hire. She was a good assistant coach but she doesn't appear to have what it takes to run an SEC program.
sharpdressedman
The future is bright. The rainbow headbands, BLM T-shirts, and church kneelers are on order.
Jack Pearson
AG
So what i the thought on setters these days? Looks like tu has a 5'9" setter that is running that team pretty well.
Does Kuhn prefer taller setters or does it just depend on the player?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.