Can anyone with sling TV tell me if they can watch Dallas Stars near Austin?

543 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggieangler93
Aggieangler93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am currently on YoutubeTV and they have decided to no longer include Sinclair channels, which means I lost Fox Sports sometime in the last 6 months. Now that the Stars can actually play again, I am not able to watch.

Does anyone near Austin use sling to watch Dallas Stars? I am going to start a free trial to see if I can get the games and they are not blacked out, but I thought I would ask.

I believe I am in the blackout area for NHL center ice, etc.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
TV Casualty
AG
I think your only option is AT&T TV and Direct TV. Other than that there might be a cable provider in your area who still has FSSW. It's been dropped from most cable outlets even in DFW though.

AT&T TV is the only streaming option and they make you jump up to the $80 package to get FSSW.

Another way to go might be NHL TV with the use of a VPN to get around blackout restrictions. Haven't tried that with NHL TV so I can't verify that it will work.
Aggieangler93
AG
I'm not going back to DirecTV or something from ATT if I can help it. They are so piss poor to their customers. I have had ATT buy out Cingular, and DirecTV both, and convert them to crap.

I am hoping sling handles the Stars games. Last night, I was at a buddies place and watched it from there, otherwise I would have checked out a free trial of sling during the game to see.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.