TAMU RANCH HORSE TEAM

1,130 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing
jjh2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy Ags, I'm currently a 5th year senior (I know) in Ag Systems Management. I'm on the Ranch Horse Team (find us on Facebook) and we are currently in need of funding in the form of sponsorships (tax-deductible) for our travel expenses to competitions. Since we are not an NCAA sport/team, but rather just a "club" or "animal science department judging team," we do not receive funding from the College. All unmet financial need ends up coming out of pocket- that is, us students end up paying to represent our school in competition agains schools such as tech and WTAMU. If you are interested in what we do or in supporting in any way please send me a message and I'd be elated to answer all of your questions! Thanks and gig'em!
Cramp00
post this on the general board. generous folk over there
1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing
AG
Wow...you have the same initials (I'm assuming jjh is your initials) as me and I'm also an Ag Systems major ('01). Not in the position to donate now but my 13 year old daughter is huge into horses so let me at least go check out the FB page...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.