New Baylor scandal

2,381 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Russ Dalrymple
Coryhub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Prob not much press bc if Covid but now details coming out regarding the surprise resignation of Baylor tennis coach Brian Boland.. was texting student at 3am asking to meet up and get drinks...
https://wacotrib.com/news/local/education/baylor-tennis-coachs-resignation-followed-investigation-of-messages-to-student/article_89d1e078-8c18-53fb-8918-329b2178ba15.html
Gap
AG

Quote:

Baylor University head men's tennis coach Brian Boland's surprise resignation last month came after university officials investigated him on allegations he sent inappropriate text messages to a student who had hoped to make the Baylor women's team.

Quote:

The message continues: "Want to go out for some dinner and beers? I am thinking tomorrow night on me?"

The materials do not show a response from the student.

In another series of messages that appear to be sent from Boland's phone at 3:27 a.m., Boland says, "I guess I'm in your doghouse. If you can find something open I will meet you now since I am wide awake. Is there a bar open? I am dead serious. Of course this is not something you share with (a friend of the student and a member of Boland's team) but since I cannot sleep I am game."
A casting couch for Baylor tennis with this guy, yikes!

monarch
S
Eewwwwww.
Peace for Ukraine!
Russ Dalrymple
AG
On a side note, speaking of Baylor, a former assistant of Briles at Baylor was just arrested for improper relationship with student while a coach at Argyle.

He had just joined staff at North Texas.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.