Time for Volleyball to have their own Forum!

2,884 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rpr52121
cs69ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now that we are a Volleyball school!

First Sweet 16 in 10 yrs.

Coach Bird Kuhn the SEC Coach of the Year!!

TexAgs...it is time!
PsychoAg98
AG
No doubt. The girls are killing it!
Artimus Gordon
I whole heartedly agree.

Also Is there a way to get the most current post to the top of the thread? Reverse order of what we have now?
Wicked Good Ag
As much as I would like that. We really only have two threads this year besides the ones created by staff with interviews and recaps
cs69ag
AG
A separate volley ball forum would probably be noticed more and be a catalyst for more threads and posts!
flintdragon
AG
I wouldn't mind one as well but what's the criteria that makes a sport worthy of its own forum?

competitiveness? Is that why soccer has one? Most of the posts are about other soccer teams...
attendance? Women's basketball has more fans who go to the games (~3-6k). Volleyball is just north of 2K
powerbelly
AG
cs69ag said:

A separate volley ball forum would probably be noticed more and be a catalyst for more threads and posts!
No it wouldn't
powerbelly
AG
flintdragon said:

I wouldn't mind one as well but what's the criteria that makes a sport worthy of its own forum?

competitiveness? Is that why soccer has one? Most of the posts are about other soccer teams...
attendance? Women's basketball has more fans who go to the games (~3-6k). Volleyball is just north of 2K

It is clearly driven by post volume. This is one of the smaller forums on texags.
Artimus Gordon
Okay then, how about doing a volleyball, softball and club sports combined forum. Maybe add A&M soccer to it as well.

Or even making a new international soccer forum. Then having the women's soccer forum become A&M soccer only, volleyball, softball, & club sports. You could go to one spot for a variety of women's sports!
Chapa96
AG
We've got some pretty good tennis teams too!
Artimus Gordon
add women's tennis to forum also. It would be good to go to one spot to find out about these sports!
Wicked Good Ag
I would be all for a women's sports forum if we could get a emoji or something with the ball designating which sport the thread is discussing
alamogeorge
AG
I second this.
"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Aggieland!" -Davy Crockett
S.A. Aggie
AG
I support this thread!
SA68AG
AG
Yeah, if we could just put volleyball, tennis and track together, we'd get a lot of traffic. We could call it something like the Other Sports Forum.
rpr52121
AG
I support this thread....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.