Women's Tennis Preseason Poll

2,312 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aggietennisfan
Signem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Top 10 ranking for one of our doubles team, and 3 singles players with a preseason ranking!!! Mark and Jordan will have targets on their backs coming right out of the gates. Hang on Ags, this is going to be one helluva ride.
Chapa96
AG
Im ready for some Aggie Tennis! I made it to the NCAAs in Orlando last year. Had a great time. Wished my Ags were there. I'll probably make it to the NCAAs again this year. Hoping for a big year!
bigtimeag1977
Very good blue chip commit for 2021 already and have a handful of other blue chippers visiting the fall. Lot more good Aggie tennis for years ahead with such a young team already in place.
Chapa96
AG
I wonder where Jess will fit in the lineup. 3? 4? 5?
bigfoot10s
AG
bigtimeag1977 said:

Very good blue chip commit for 2021 already and have a handful of other blue chippers visiting the fall. Lot more good Aggie tennis for years ahead with such a young team already in place.

Refresh my memory, who is the blue chip commit?
bigboyaggie
Serena Williams
Goose06
AG
Was playing tennis in the woodlands this morning and a girl and guy show up and play on the court next to us. Looked like professionals. As I was leaving I commented to the dude that it looked like she was kicking his ass. He said "she better, she was a&m's number 1 for 4 years". Ha, her backhand was harder than my hardest serve I think. Should have asked what her name was. I'm guessing she's at least 5 years removed from college, maybe 10+. She was about 5'8 and blonde. I felt a hell of a lot better about my crappy tennis skills next to hers after I realized she was probably as good as some professionals.
aggietennisfan
Looks like it's going to be a very good year for the Lady Ags!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.