FPHA?

248,599 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
Paul Biegler, Esq.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
$3billion deal with Fox

Don't be jelly
A 3 billion dollar deal. I can't believe you're as dumb as you really are.
goodAg80
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
$3billion deal with Fox

Don't be jelly
A 3 billion dollar deal. I can't believe you're as dumb as you really are.
She was Valedictorian of her home school.

Muy
AG
look at all these new fans to Houston baseball. 7 game lead in August down to 2 by September 3rd. totally earning the "Choke City" title earned long ago with the team you lost from sh*tty fan support.

Hi Lloyd, hold yourself together man, it'll be over soon.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Not surprised Rangers fans think the season is over at the beginning of September.
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
quote:
look at all these new fans to Houston baseball. 7 game lead in August down to 2 by September 3rd. totally earning the "Choke City" title earned long ago with the team you lost from sh*tty fan support.

Why do you keep saying new fans? I've been an Astros fan since I was a kid. I think these whole pro sports pissing matches among college graduates especially are moronic, but it's hard to believe that you and Lacy are as ridiculous as your are about the ****ing Rangers, Mavs and Cowboys. It's PROFESSIONAL sports, dude. Get a life.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
You know how I know you don't follow sports?
wbt5845
AG
quote:
quote:

Why do you keep saying new fans? I've been an Astros fan since I was a kid. I think these whole pro sports pissing matches among college graduates especially are moronic, but it's hard to believe that you and Lacy are as ridiculous as your are about the ****ing Rangers, Mavs and Cowboys. It's PROFESSIONAL sports, dude. Get a life.

As a Ranger fan, I have to agree with this. Even though I've been a season ticket holder for many years, I enjoyed all the new people coming out.

Except for all the bimbos sitting in our section during the World Series who'd never been to a baseball game before. Those *****es sucked.
Teslag
AG
Houston fans would never stoop so low to care about pro sports
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

If sitting in the rainbow seats at the Dome while pops drank flat beer doesn't make me a fan, I don't know what will.
Teslag
AG
I wasn't aware the dome was being used in May of 2015
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
How many domes were you polishing in May of 2015?
Paul Biegler, Esq.
AG
"Caring" about pro sports is one thing to the extent one watches the games, hopes their team wins, etc. It's a completely different story to spend countless hours on college sports message boards neglecting your children so that you can talk pro sports attendance smack - that you actually did a bunch of research for - to a bunch of strangers on the internet in order to defend the honor of a bunch of pro athletes that wouldn't **** you with Muy's dick.

You being a woman and doing all of that is a completely new level of pathetic, as it makes it obvious that you desperately need male attention. I've literally never seen or heard of a normal, decent-looking chick that does that. Ever. Let me guess....most of your friends were guys growing up, huh? Yeah...that's what a lot of 4's with daddy issues say.
Teslag
AG
Didn't read any of that because it's dumb
NoneGiven
AG
For Now
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
quote:
I wasn't aware the dome was being used in May of 2015

You probably weren't aware of many baseball things pre 2010.
Muy
AG
this 45 page thread is full of Tine fans who literally do NOT care about pro sports.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
this 45 page thread is full of Tine fans who literally do NOT care about pro sports.

Post it again!
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
"Caring" about pro sports is one thing to the extent one watches the games, hopes their team wins, etc. It's a completely different story to spend countless hours on college sports message boards neglecting your children so that you can talk pro sports attendance smack - that you actually did a bunch of research for - to a bunch of strangers on the internet in order to defend the honor of a bunch of pro athletes that wouldn't **** you with Muy's dick.

You being a woman and doing all of that is a completely new level of pathetic, as it makes it obvious that you desperately need male attention. I've literally never seen or heard of a normal, decent-looking chick that does that. Ever. Let me guess....most of your friends were guys growing up, huh? Yeah...that's what a lot of 4's with daddy issues say.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Lacy clearly doesn't give a single fyck
Teslag
AG
You don't either obviously
North American Flagship
quote:
quote:

Post it again!
You'll find that Melty is not original, embraces cliches and does not own a comb.
Muy
AG
You just typed this.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
quote:
You don't either obviously

I've posted maybe 20 times on this entire thread. I give a **** about the 'stros. Have since I was a child. You do too obviously--in a hateful obsessed way.
Muy
AG
I was a 'Stros fan as a little kid, and am sad to see the nimrods on this site who jumped on the bandwagon to embarrass the history of the franchise.
North American Flagship
quote:
You just typed this.
See?
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
For now
NoneGiven
AG
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
I was a 'Stros fan as a little kid, and am sad to see the nimrods on this site who jumped on the bandwagon to embarrass the history of the franchise.

You were a kid in may 2015
Muy
AG
so stupid you had to post it twice
NoneGiven
AG
Zing!

Muy
AG
the fact you don't see the irony in your comment is entertaining
NoneGiven
AG
Do explain
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
He can't. He just copies things Lacy says but doesn't know what they mean.
North American Flagship
On an unrelated note, I just arrived in Dallas on business and my hair has started thinning out.
onceaggie
AG
HI

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.