FPHA?

247,711 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I'd be nervous too. 4 game win streak and still 4 games back.

Is that what it is, 4 games?
aTm2004
AG
3 back...
Muy
AG
8 back a couple of weeks ago
gigem1223
quote:
It appears the Rangers actually have a home field disadvantage. They must really not like their fans. We know Josh Hamilton doesn't, at a minimum.

Proceed to win 8 in a row at home
Tressels Vest
AG
3 back. Where's that ****tard flunkedaggie?
Beerosch
AG
Keep running your mouths. It's worked out well on this thread.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
They will run their mouths as long as they are narrowing the gap.

The second the Astros pull away they will jump right back to saying that the regular season doesn't matter and Baseball doesn't matter and something something Cowboys.

Of course, if the Rangers somehow manage to win the division, first, thousands of them that haven't posted on this thread once will start posting, but only to make fun of Houstonians for being bandwagon fans.

Yeah. It makes that much sense.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:

The second the Astros pull away they will jump right back to saying that the regular season doesn't matter and Baseball doesn't matter and something something Cowboys.

Of course, if the Rangers somehow manage to win the division, first, thousands of them that haven't posted on this thread once will start posting, but only to make fun of Houstonians for being bandwagon fans.

Totally unlike any H-time sports fan, that is always here supporting their team, and never talking ****. Unbelievable how nervous you boys are getting.
Muy
AG
If the Astros manage to choke away a huge lead in early August to the Rangers, some of you new Astros fans might want to never click on this thread again. It'll be bumped like a sum*****.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
3 back. Where's that ****tard flunkedaggie?

Right here what you gonna do fatty?
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Not sure if Rangers understand the term "bandwagon" fan.

They're running their mouths to Houston fans that have been here for years, rooting for the Stros, but then telling them to only get excited when we actually win something.

The irony.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Not sure if Rangers understand the term "bandwagon" fan.

They're running their mouths to Houston fans that have been here for years, rooting for the Stros, but then telling them to only get excited when we actually win something.

The irony.
Pretty much this. It's the classic I'm rubber you are glue defense. They don't really know what the term means, but they know they get called it a lot, so they can only assume it's something really bad.

Not that I expect much out of the likes of Lacy and Melty.
Teslag
AG
I wonder if Astros fans even knew what a baseball was before the summer of 2015?
Muy
AG
At least Sam finally learned that it was useless as an Astros fan to continually talk smack in April and May only to have it blow up in his face and move over to football smack. At least this season you guys are still talking in August.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
I wonder if Astros fans even knew what a baseball was before the summer of 2015?
I have it on good authority that they've been around since at least 2013
http://texags.com/forums/6/topics/2306310/1
Silent For Too Long
quote:
At least Sam finally learned that it was useless as an Astros fan to continually talk smack in April and May only to have it blow up in his face and move over to football smack. At least this season you guys are still talking in August.
Did this make sense your head before you wrote it?
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Like ****ing clockwork.
The Collective
AG
This thread is going away when football starts, right?
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Look how happy Muy is.
TJJackson
quote:
quote:

I'll go ahead and post now, so when the Rangers win the division, I can come in and talk smack.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
when the Rangers win the division
WHOOP!'91
AG
I listened to Astros/Dodgers games in '81 and watched Astros/Mets games outside Hart Hall in '86.
Muy
AG
i went to a couple of Astros vs. Reds games in the early 70's. If either team wins it all, I get to claim superiority.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
If you don't think Rangers fans are bandwagoners, then you weren't around this board circa 2010.
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:

Good Lord. Did I just read that? Really?

Really?

I don't have a dog in this fight but Astros fans are light years ahead of Rangers fans in terms of longevity, baseball knowledge and loyalty.

There were Ranger fans before Arlington became ground zero for steroid and HGH use and distribution, but not very many of them.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
I don't have a dog in this fight but Astros fans are light years ahead of Rangers fans in terms of longevity, baseball knowledge and loyalty.

And it's not even debatable.

Unless you're an unemployed message board troll with nothing but free time on your hands.
Teslag
AG
I guess it's not debatable if you ignore facts
AgBQ07
AG
So beacuse
1. Astros fans have been good fans before Rangers fans and
2. Rangers fans cannot time travel to alter history and reverse #1,
Therefore, Astros fans will always be better than Rangers fans.

End-of-discussion
Muy
AG
Houston fans talking about loyalty while at the same time shrug off attendance at games.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Houston fans talking about loyalty while at the same time shrug off attendance at games.
How many games have you attended this year? Lacy?
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
There are only a maximum of 35-40k fans of an MLB team on any given night.

Teams having off nights have zero fans.

Teams playing road games have zero fans (if you travel to watch your team, your attendance is counted toward the home teams 'fandom').

This is the type of stupid **** you're reduced to when you're a fan of literally the worst MLB franchise in history.
Dock
If Sam likes the Astros, then I like the Astros
Teslag
AG
2 pennants > 1 pennant, ergo Rangers historically better than the Astros. Facts are never on your side.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Top of the afternoon, Dock.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
2 pennants > 1 pennant, ergo Rangers historically better than the Astros. Facts are never on your side.

David Carr = 1 Superbowl Ring > Dan Marino = 0 Superbowl Rings

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.