FPHA?

247,707 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If the Rangers want an indoor ballpark, Arlington will build them one. The center of gravity of season ticket holders is still in Tarrant County. Cowboy Stadium bonds are going to be paid off soon and we don't have the DART millstone around our neck like Dallas does.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
Can you imagine the amount of popped collars if the Rangers move to Dallas?

"The roof is closed today...probably should take my sport coat."
BohunkAg
AG
The best thing we did was keeping our stadium on campus when we rebuilt Kyle. The West Campus ideas being floated out there for a new stadium would've been the equivalent of building in Arlington. I don't even like Houston's football stadium being where it is. Downtown is the way to go IMO.
The Collective
AG
At least you can use mass transit to get to Houston's football stadium. **** ARLINGTON. **** DALLAS. **** JERRY.
wbt5845
AG
quote:
At least you can use mass transit to get to Houston's football stadium. **** ARLINGTON. **** DALLAS. **** JERRY.
LULZ POORS TRAINS BUSES HARHARHAR

Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
Just checking in to say that if the Rangers move to Dallas I will up my attendance from 2 games per year (tops) to 15 or so. I like baseball. I hate Arlington.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
You'll be impressed with what they are building along the Tollway, Sam. Even someone of your financial stature might be slightly pleased.
I barely know where Frisco is and have no clue where the tollway is. I've thankfully only been to/around Dallas less times in my life than i have fingers.

All i know of Frisco is what i've learned from Rivalries.

Glad to hear what's "being built along the Tollway" is going to please the Frisco residents.

You mean to tell me you donmt know much about the city with the 2nd fastest growing economy in the country, have only been to the Dallas area 2-3 times, and are an expert on the people?
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
You'll be impressed with what they are building along the Tollway, Sam. Even someone of your financial stature might be slightly pleased.
I barely know where Frisco is and have no clue where the tollway is. I've thankfully only been to/around Dallas less times in my life than i have fingers.

All i know of Frisco is what i've learned from Rivalries.

Glad to hear what's "being built along the Tollway" is going to please the Frisco residents.

You mean to tell me you donmt know much about the city with the 2nd fastest growing economy in the country, have only been to the Dallas area 2-3 times, and are an expert on the people?
I've been to Dallas 7-8 times and don't claim to be an expert on the people. Just their professional sports fans that post on Rivalries and live in Houston.
Rick Dalton
AG
I figured all Dallas folks are like Muy, so they're all *******s.
Muy
Muy
AG
quote:
The best thing we did was keeping our stadium on campus when we rebuilt Kyle. The West Campus ideas being floated out there for a new stadium would've been the equivalent of building in Arlington. I don't even like Houston's football stadium being where it is. Downtown is the way to go IMO.

I will tell you that getting out of NRG and on the highway after the ASU game was infinitely better than leaving AT&T stadium. So from that perspective and that it's really not far from downtown, NRG has a pretty good location. The roads around Cowboys stadium and the Rangers ballpark is a hot mess after a game.
BohunkAg
AG
quote:
quote:

I will tell you that getting out of NRG and on the highway after the ASU game was infinitely better than leaving AT&T stadium. So from that perspective and that it's really not far from downtown, NRG has a pretty good location. The roads around Cowboys stadium and the Rangers ballpark is a hot mess after a game.
Eh, we didn't have much of a problem leaving Cowboys' stadium last weekend.....depends on which way you are headed. I parked in a lot on the east side of the stadium because I knew I was headed toward 360, waited out traffic a little while, and then cut through some neighborhoods and had no problems getting to I-20 west after the game. Depends on where you are going I guess. Getting out of the Cotton Bowl that time going back to Dallas (where we were staying) was a little trickier.
Muy
AG
my NRG experience was a little skewed as I got a bus to drop and pick us up, so we hopped in after the game on Kirby Ln. (think that's the road) and were on the freeway within a couple of minutes.
Houston Summit
AG
Let's get back on topic:

**** the Rangers
TexasRebel
AG
Well. The best shot is the Rangers sweeping to drop the Angels back half a game. Stupid Rangers will go 1-3.
Muy
AG
Watching you lose it would be worth it.
TexasRebel
AG
Buckle up, buttercup.
Muy
AG
You promised that the day after every loss to the Rangers as well.
TexasRebel
AG
I'm not the one hoping my team loses to the Angels.
Muy
AG
What are you talking about, numbnut?
Muy
AG
onceaggie
AG
Why is that picture funny? ARe you saying no UT fans are Ranger fans too?
Muy
AG
Go pray for the ballpark to collapse on Rangers fans, weirdo.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:

Saw that ***got too
Muy
AG
t-sips show up at Aggie games wearing their gear, just like Astros showing up at Rangers games.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Go pray for the ballpark to collapse on Rangers fans, weirdo.
You like that one MUY.

Just having some fun butty
onceaggie
AG
quote:
t-sips show up at Aggie games wearing their gear, just like Astros showing up at Rangers games.

Great line of smack Muy
Dr. Abbott, DDS
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
TexasRebel
AG
You'd better ****ing win that one.
Muy
AG
Lots of Rangers fans in the Tine now.
boboguitar
AG
Had a fantastic time watching that win last night in the bell helicopter suite.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
Had a fantastic time watching that win last night in the bell helicopter suite.
Wasn't too hot in there, was it?
The Collective
AG
Resolution is near.
Tressels Vest
AG
Zzzzzzzzzz clinch day. Poooooor Asstros.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.