FPHA?

247,726 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
BillYeoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stros!!!!!

H-Town Takeover picked up 4 more committed to greatness as well.
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
Stros!!!!!

Not everybody can play the Rockies to get a winning streak going. Some teams play the first place Dodgers to keep the hot trend going.
Muy
AG
Loud-mouthed Astros fans in May are now nervously enjoying the season in the corner of the room, praying it stops.
Rick Dalton
AG
Some of you really need to get a dog.
Muy
AG
Most of us are capable of having a dog and watching games at the same time.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
Loud-mouthed Astros fans in May are now nervously enjoying the season in the corner of the room, praying it stops.
Leading the division with the 3rd(?) best record in baseball really has em sweating bullets. You got em again, big guy.
North American Flagship
Even after a 7-game losing streak, Daddy Stros still 2.5 games up on retarded little brother Arlington
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
Leading the division with the 3rd(?) best record in baseball really has em sweating bullets. You got em again, big guy.

That little lead deflated some chests around here tho, right pal?
North American Flagship
How's that crackhead working out for you guys? What's that? Batting .273 and on the disabled list? Did he hurt his bong-holding hand?
Teslag
AG
He cost us nothing, so ya it's working out fine.
staticdoor
AG
Only Dallas fans would try to talk **** about a team in first place in its division and the best record in the AL.
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
Only Dallas fans would try to talk **** about a team in first place in its division and the best record in the AL.

Only Houston fans would try to talk **** about a team with 5 super bowl titles when their team has zero conference title appearances. See how that goes both ways?
Silent For Too Long
quote:
quote:

Only Houston fans would try to talk **** about a team with 5 super bowl titles when their team has zero conference title appearances. See how that goes both ways?
Are you saying can we see how talking about the current season and the present where one team is clearly better then the other is the same as talking about historical accomplishments of two completely different teams?

No. I'm not sure how I'm suppose to conclude those are the same things at all.
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you saying can we see how talking about the current season and the present where one team is clearly better then the other is the same as talking about historical accomplishments of two completely different teams?

No. I'm not sure how I'm suppose to conclude those are the same things at all.

Ah, yeah. My bad. Cowboys just lead the division most of last season too.

And is Houston clearly superior to the Rangers?
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Clearly
Muy
AG
Clearly better in April and part of May, clearly.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Clearly better in April and part of May, clearly.
TEAM W L PCT GB STRK
Houston 38 28 .576 - W3
Tex 35 30 .538 2.5 W2
Didn't know regular season records only took those particular time frames into account, muy.
Muy
AG
Did you also know that the season is 162 games long and the trend the last month hasn't looked good for the 'Stros as compared to the Rangers?
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
I like Springer's recent trend.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Did you also know that the season is 162 games long and the trend the last month hasn't looked good for the 'Stros as compared to the Rangers?
lol

Whatever helps you sleep at night, baldy.
Muy
AG
Don't get mad about what's happening, it's all a part of Houston getting ready to settle back to their rightful place in the middle to bottom of the pack.
Silent For Too Long
...or..."what's happening" is the youngest team in the division is already asserting itself as the best team in the division, and the 2 remaining Ranger's fans are staying up late at night trying to rationalize how this reality isn't "actually happening."...

But you are right about one thing. I'm absolutely livid about my team who has been a perennial doormat for half a decade is first in the AL right now. LIVID.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
Don't get mad about what's happening, it's all a part of Houston getting ready to settle back to their rightful place in the middle to bottom of the pack.
The Stros being where they are (leading the division and having one of the best records in the MLB) right now is an over achievement, most people didn't expect it to happen until next year. That said, the Stros have some of the best and brightest young players in the game (some of them still in the farm). If you're banking on the Stros 'being in the bottom of the pack', you better hope it happens soon. If not, it's unlikely to happen for quite a while.

Hoping can't hurt anything though, Muy, just ask the teasips.
SigAg6
AG
Astros
Teslag
AG
So Sam cares about baseball again? Bandwagon Astros fans always amuse me.
nu awlins ag
AG
quote:
Wait...the Cowboys play baseball too? I thought this was about baseball?
cupcakesprinkles
AG
quote:
quote:
Wait...the Cowboys play baseball too? I thought this was about baseball?
Mangino's Vest gets confused very easily.
North American Flagship
quote:

Just to be clear, the Cowboys played in Irving. Irving has five Super Bowl titles.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:
Stros!!!!!

Not everybody can play the Rockies to get a winning streak going. Some teams play the first place Dodgers to keep the hot trend going.
http://streamable.com/3ork?t=46.5
vette
AG
Maybe one day the Astros will be good enough to win a World Series game like their daddy Texas Rangers
Velvet Jones
AG
quote:
Maybe one day the Astros will be good enough to win a World Series game like their daddy Texas Rangers

Win a game? Jesus.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:

Win a game? Jesus.
Hey, you work with what you have.
AgDotCom

I halfway chuckled when I saw this last year.

Not anymore.

Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Correa's not bad.
3 Toed Pete
AG
I expected the Stros offense to dip after Lowrie's injury, but if he doesn't get hurt Correa is still in the minors for a while longer. That turned out to be a blessing. They'll find a spot to play Lowrie when he gets back and with Springer on a roll, they'll keep the race interesting all summer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.