FPHA?

247,667 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bet they get rid of it., because it's silly and a dumb attempt for Houston to feel unique.
Cynical_Texan
AG
Nothing like running up a hill in centerfield to catch a pop fly. Just put a treadmill out there.
onceaggie
AG
Makes more sense than an open aired stadium in Arlington
TexasRebel
AG
No. They are getting rid of it because people hate triples.
ChipFTAC01
AG
quote:
No. They are getting rid of it because people hate triples.

No they're getting rid of it because of $$$
Silent For Too Long
quote:
TR looks like a moron with his continuing replies on this thread. Give it up bro.
Actually all you ******* who have been hiding from this thread for months only to come out of the woodwork now look like little *****es.

I'll give Muy credit for one thing. He may have the intelligence of a one celled organism, and he may be way, way overly emotionally invested in the results of people playing a game that he has absolutely zero control over, but at least he's an actual fan, not a front running, bandwagon jumping, little ***** like 99.9999999% of the Ranger's fanbase.
WHOOP!'91
AG
True, and it seems like they'd rather gloat here than post on the FPTR thread for some reason. Season ain't over yet, folks.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Muy 7:20a, 6/17/15

Did you also know that the season is 162 games long and the trend the last month hasn't looked good for the 'Stros as compared to the Rangers?
Hey dip****, after you posted that the Ranger's managed to slip even further away from the Astros.

This late season run has absolutely nothing to do with the "trend" you were beating your 2" pud about so valiantly back in June. Good God you are incredibly ****ing stupid.

It would really, really suck for y'alls two day jubilation to come and blow up in your face next week. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Sea Gull
AG
Look at all these "diehard" Rangers fans lol
Wildcat
AG
quote:
quote:

Did you also know that the season is 162 games long and the trend the last month hasn't looked good for the 'Stros as compared to the Rangers?
Hey dip****, after you posted that the Ranger's managed to slip even further away from the Astros.

This late season run has absolutely nothing to do with the "trend" you were beating your 2" pud about so valiantly back in June. Good God you are incredibly ****ing stupid.

It would really, really suck for y'alls two day jubilation to come and blow up in your face next week. Enjoy it while it lasts.

You mad, brah?
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Look at all the Ranger fans coming out of the wood work.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
You people act like you didn't know there have been unique outfields in baseball since the beginning.

Heck Tal's Hill isn't even original. It was modeled after the hill at Crosley Field.
This.

Don't expect "Rangers fans" to actually know their baseball history, though. Keep in mind most of them didn't know baseball even existed prior to 2010.
Dock
quote:
quote:

scoreboard
Agustus Caesar
AG
quote:
quote:

oh he mad bro
Silent For Too Long
quote:

scoreboard
Legitimately happy for you Gerg. No sports fans should have to endure all their teams being as ****ty as TBAT.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
quote:

scoreboard
Legitimately happy for you Gerg. No sports fans should have to endure all their teams being as ****ty as TBAT.
+1.

Congrats pal.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

You mad, brah?

Astros fans, established Spring '15, shut down Sept '15.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
TR looks like a moron with his continuing replies on this thread. Give it up bro.
Actually all you ******* who have been hiding from this thread for months only to come out of the woodwork now look like little *****es.

I'll give Muy credit for one thing. He may have the intelligence of a one celled organism, and he may be way, way overly emotionally invested in the results of people playing a game that he has absolutely zero control over, but at least he's an actual fan, not a front running, bandwagon jumping, little ***** like 99.9999999% of the Ranger's fanbase.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
Frankie T
He's just trying to get in your pants.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:

Yeah man, the Stros winning the division 3 times in the 80's ('80, '81, '86), 3 times in the 90's ('97, '98, '99), the division/WC 3 times in the 00's ('01, '04, '05) and winning the pennant in 2005 sparked virtually no interest in the club.

Good call, dunce.
Joe Exotic
AG
I like both squads but didn't the Rangers also win the division a few times in the '90's?
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
quote:

I've been here since the beginning...luckily one Rangers fan in particular disappeared. I think we can all agree on that.
WHOOP!'91
AG
yes, but the current idiotic statement is that Astros fans are a recent occurrence. Comments posted were to point out how stupid that statement was.
Joe Exotic
AG
Ah, that makes sense then. I wouldn't think the fan support of two teams in a football state would be all that great for either team.
AggieBand2004
AG
Both franchises are equally poor when it comes to history.
Both sides of the OR feud like to pretend the other's fanbase is new to supporting their team
Sea Gull
AG
quote:

Now he's copying leather tits...poor dude sucks at just about everything.
Dr. Abbott, DDS
quote:
quote:

Muy's emotionally involved, eh?
Agustus Caesar
AG
quote:
quote:

Yeah man, the Stros winning the division 3 times in the 80's ('80, '81, '86), 3 times in the 90's ('97, '98, '99), the division/WC 3 times in the 00's ('01, '04, '05) and winning the pennant in 2005 sparked virtually no interest in the club.

Good call, dunce.

Their attendance and TV blackouts the last decade beg to differ.
txjortsagent
AG
I really like the Rangers.

I really hate the Rangers fans on OR.

GAC06
AG
quote:
quote:

Good call, dunce.
I remember all the diehard Astros fans back in 2005. Then the Astros went back to playing like the worst franchise in baseball and the only ones that remained, concentrated on calling Rangers fans bandwagon fans.
BillYeoman
Where did all these Rangers fans come from? Muy has always been here and that other dude who started this thread. But who are these excitable newcomers?

Season isn't over yet folks....
Tressels Vest
AG
quote:
Where did all these Rangers fans come from? Muy has always been here and that other dude who started this thread. But who are these excitable newcomers?

11 games to make up 2.5 games in the division. At least the 2nd wild card is still in play.
Turkey 87
AG
Rangers have 15 games remaining, Astros have 14 games remaining - including 3 head to head....

Back to lurking.....
Muy
AG
quote:

I hopped on my cb radio and called I for some butties to help.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
I thought you only used the cb for rest stop rendezvous

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.