FPHA?

247,693 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Those aren't horses, and a stall with a hole cut out of it in a big springs Denny's ain't an office.

Why big springs?
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
100% proof that Rangers fans are bandwagon.
Teslag
AG
Huge sample size
onceaggie
AG
quote:
100% proof that Rangers fans are bandwagon.
Dont get angry that your fans suck and building an outdoor stadium in Arlington was a terrible idea.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
Huge sample size
We talking about your job again?
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
I think you're confused.
goodAg80
AG
Houston Summit
AG
quote:

LOL nice fan support pic of todays game.

Impossible. That has to be shopped. Everything I've read from Lacy suggests that Arlington has the best fans in the nation
NoneGiven
AG
Lacy has been a fan for a long time. Just look at all her old posts about the rangers

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Atexags.com+%22leather+tuscadero%22+rangers&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=775&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A%2Ccd_max%3A1%2F1%2F2013&tbm=
DeLaHonta
AG
So, Tressels Vest created this thread just before the Rangers' postseason probability apex, only to have it tank Enron-style shortly thereafter? Very reminiscent of FXST's "It's good to be the king" post.

It's Good to Be the King thread
NoneGiven
AG
Did FXST die or get locked up for abuse?
A History Of Violence
AG
quote:
He probably felt it was good to be king of some 13-year-old boy's bunghole until the kid's dad and uncles got hold of him and buried his remains under the Jeff Davis statue.

Edith and Melty are very, very stupid, but you can't beat those old tsips like Wolfe, Man Called Don and FuXSTick for ownership. Or even those t-shirts Hi, Gay Man, Rubbin Poles and BU _ub. What a bunch of obsessed retards.
NoneGiven
AG
quote:
quote:
He probably felt it was good to be king of some 13-year-old boy's bunghole until the kid's dad and uncles got hold of him and buried his remains under the Jeff Davis statue.

Edith and Melty are very, very stupid, but you can't beat those old tsips like Wolfe, Man Called Don and FuXSTick for ownership. Or even those t-shirts Hi, Gay Man, Rubbin Poles and BU _ub. What a bunch of obsessed retards.

Speaking of. The old man has been strangely absent since the Baylor scandal broke. I am worried one of Briles' boys got ahold of him
Muy
AG
Old people die. It happens.
aTm2004
AG
quote:

LOL nice fan support pic of todays game.

Attendance: 17,884?? Bull! ****!!

http://m.mlb.com/game/2015/08/27/415557/blue-jays-vs-rangers#game=gid_2015_08_27_tormlb_texmlb_1,game_state=Wrapup,tz=false,game_tab=boxscore
North American Flagship
Still FPHA.
stick93
AG
I saw a poster today that reminded me of Leather Curtains. It said "I'm starting to think that a night in jail would be a small price to pay for kicking you in the FUPA".

Oh, and despite all of your Big Blimpin', still FPHA.

Oh, also, Shut up Muy!
Rick Dalton
AG
Real fans.

Facts.
North American Flagship
If Melty had approached his daily Propecia regimen with the same tenacity that he uses to make himself look stupid on the Internet, he'd still need a comb.

Mabel, on the other hand, clearly approaches the board the way she approaches life - act stupid and then double-down on that sheet.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
I saw a poster today that reminded me of Leather Curtains. It said "I'm starting to think that a night in jail would be a small price to pay for kicking you in the FUPA".

Oh, also, Shut up Muy!

You just know she is rocking a nice fupa
Muy
AG
quote:

Oh, also, Shut up Muy!

How is your job going at Spencers in the mall, btw?
Sea Gull
AG
Melty making fun of someone's job...good grief. Stfu, wreath making ***got.
Teslag
AG
Guys we can talk sports without making a mockery of the Aggie Spirit. Let's tone down the personal attacks over pro sports.
Muy
AG
quote:

You one of his trainees, dip****?
coolerguy12
AG
quote:
Guys we can talk sports without making a mockery of the Aggie Spirit. Let's tone down the personal attacks over pro sports.

I think you're a terrible poster that gets too emotionally attached to teams you have arbitrarily chosen to root for and your family most likely suffers as a result.

Did I do it right?
Teslag
AG
All pro sports arbitrarily chose their teams
North American Flagship
quote:

The trouble with this is that you're not talking pro sports. You're just posting argumentative gibberish. You can't claim the high road unless you're taking the high road. And clogging up this thread with posts that essentially hope the Astros will do badly or prop today's Arlington team - based on the near-accomplishments of a lineup that no longer exists - is just stupid.
Sea Gull
AG
quote:
quote:

You one of his trainees, dip****?

Shouldn't you be sending out spam mail about now, jackass?
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
Lacy hired an illegal immigrant to watch her kid while she defends honor on the Internet?

Holy sh*t.
David_Puddy
AG
quote:
quote:

aTm2004
AG
Are you going to address the lack of fan support at yesterday's game? They say there was almost 18k there <snicker> which is well below what the overall better team in Texas should be getting on a beautiful afternoon.
Teslag
AG
quote:
Are you going to address the lack of fan support at yesterday's game? They say there was almost 18k there <snicker> which is well below what the overall better team in Texas should be getting on a beautiful afternoon.

It was a bad day at the gate. That's why you address attendance in terms of averages. Any other brain busters you need answered?
onceaggie
AG
Dfw is bad at pro sports
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

It was a bad day at the gate. That's why you address attendance in terms of averages. Any other brain busters you need answered?
Bad day? Your team is in a heated playoff race and playing one of the hottest teams in baseball on a beautiful afternoon (very low humidity) and you couldn't get more than a couple thousand plexual fans there. My guess is there were probably more people at the Cowboys first practice than were at the Rangers game. Bad day, huh?
Teslag
AG
quote:
Dfw is bad at pro sports

Except for the fact that one team is currently in the playoffs today if the season ended and the other is considered a conference favorite. Other than that I guess you're right.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.