FPHA?

247,720 Views | 2694 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by WHOOP!'91
North American Flagship
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FPHA wins again.
Muy
AG
quote:
On an unrelated note, I just arrived in Dallas on business and my hair has started thinning out.

Maybe you should visit a comedy club and get some new material.
North American Flagship
SquareOne07
AG
Odd, Muy must have gone to sleep and not woken up yet. Typically he's up late and early chirping.
Cloud
quote:
look at all these new fans to Houston baseball. 7 game lead in August down to 2 by September 3rd. totally earning the "Choke City" title earned long ago with the team you lost from sh*tty fan support.

Hi Lloyd, hold yourself together man, it'll be over soon.

A few things, since it looks like this muy guy doesn't really know **** about sports:

-Choke City was coined for the rockets, not the oilers.

-Do you remember the 2011 World Series? 1 strike away. Twice. If that's not choking I don't know what the **** is. It's literally the most epic choke in sports I've ever seen.
Beerosch
AG
quote:
quote:
look at all these new fans to Houston baseball. 7 game lead in August down to 2 by September 3rd. totally earning the "Choke City" title earned long ago with the team you lost from sh*tty fan support.

Hi Lloyd, hold yourself together man, it'll be over soon.

A few things, since it looks like this muy guy doesn't really know **** about sports:

-Choke City was coined for the rockets, not the oilers.

-Do you remember the 2011 World Series? 1 strike away. Twice. If that's not choking I don't know what the **** is. It's literally the most epic choke in sports I've ever seen.

As usual Arlington gets burned on the smack talk. What a bunch of *****es.
Muy
AG
Sorry to leave you weirdos waiting. Drove to the Tine last night. The humidity and mosquitos delivered a true Houston experience. Thanks for staying up to keep me updated on baseball games last night. I swear just a few days ago many of you were all bent out of shape saying it's college football season now. Weird.
Silent For Too Long
quote:
Sorry to leave you weirdos waiting. Drove to the Tine last night. The humidity and mosquitos delivered a true Houston experience. Thanks for staying up to keep me updated on baseball games last night. I swear just a few days ago many of you were all bent out of shape saying it's college football season now. Weird.
The only person bringing up College football was She That Shall Not Be Named as an excuse to make an exodus from this thread today.

You are so sad and desperate for smack talk you are forced to completely make **** up.

3 game lead.

FPHA.

Scopophobic Chaetophobic Houston obsessed psycho.
HTownAg98
You got a link for that assertion, baldy?
tremble
AG
Bad Muy
BillYeoman
quote:

Welcome to H-Town Muy.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

Welcome to H-Town Muy.

NoneGiven
AG
Be sure to visit Sunnyside. It is lovely this time of year.
Muy
AG
quote:
quote:
The only person bringing up College football was She That Shall Not Be Named as an excuse to make an exodus from this thread today.

You are so sad and desperate for smack talk you are forced to completely make **** up.

3 game lead.

FPHA.

Scopophobic Chaetophobic Houston obsessed psycho.

I made up that I drove into Houston last night? You got me.

Thanks Bill, just enjoyed a game of tennis with the better half, lovely city you have here.
Teslag
AG
Scott Norwood
dave94
AG
quote:

This from a guy whose team got swept in the WS?
Teslag
AG
Shhhhhh, they don't get the whole hypocrisy thing.
onceaggie
AG
LOL bragging about chocking two WS .
Teslag
AG
I don't think you know what a choke is. In fact, I don't think you know much about sports at all.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:

Might be the single greatest chokejob in the history of the MLB. Bill Buckner was blushing.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
I don't think you know what a choke is. In fact, I don't think you know much about sports at all.
The irony in this post is marvelous.
Teslag
AG
quote:
quote:

Might be the single greatest chokejob in the history of the MLB. Bill Buckner was blushing.

I'm sure it was bigger than the Yankees blowing a 3-0 series lead but since that happened before May of 2015 I doubt you remember it.
onceaggie
AG
quote:

Lol that's cute here is a hint just because you post on a sports forum doesn't mean you know anything about sports

Now go clean that fupa
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
I know for a fact that Lacy knows what a choke job is, and just FYI her going rate is $12
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm sure it was bigger than the Yankees blowing a 3-0 series lead but since that happened before May of 2015 I doubt you remember it.

Rangers choke was worse.
dave94
AG
While the Rangers late inning loss in Game 6 will forever haunt me until my dying day, it's not like they collapsed after it happened. They still fought to the end but our pitching failed even after we took the lead. Not quite the same as any team losing 4 straight after having a 3-0 lead.

As for Houston and their history, don't even try to say Choke City is relegated to the Rockets in anyone's mind. The Buffalo game will live in infamy way past Nellie Cruz missing that fly ball.
Teslag
AG
Of course it was
onceaggie
AG
quote:
While the Rangers late inning loss in Game 6 will forever haunt me until my dying day, it's not like they collapsed after it happened. They still fought to the end but our pitching failed even after we took the lead. Not quite the same as any team losing 4 straight after having a 3-0 lead.

As for Houston and their history, don't even try to say Choke City is relegated to the Rockets in anyone's mind. The Buffalo game will live in infamy way past Nellie Cruz missing that fly ball.
Thats because at the end of the day no one cares about the Rangers.

Teslag
AG
Just like the Astros. Luckily we have a real football team to keep us occupied.
onceaggie
AG
quote:
Just like the Astros. Luckily we have a real football team to keep us occupied.
Yeah whats that real footballs teams greatest achievement in the last 10 years?

snicker
Teslag
AG
As a Texans fan is that really the road you want to go down?
AggieRob93
AG
quote:

Ironic that you say no one cares about the Rangers, yet the Oilers are no longer in existence. Lulz.
dave94
AG
quote:

The irony of this post is amazing
onceaggie
AG
quote:
quote:

The irony of this post is amazing
lol if you think anyone cares about the Rangers outside of DFW
dave94
AG
Why are we even having this conversation? Yes, nationally nobody cares about the Rangers.

Is your stance that they care about the Astros? I think not.

So what's your point

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.