Diablo IV

86,544 Views | 1142 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Cromagnum
txag2k
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Attempt Ashava on WT 1 instead of tier 2.
FatZilla
AG
Damn thing is overtuned for max lvl of 20 with full group. Especially with the builds people are running around with.
bbattbq01
AG
Been a busy weekend between Zelda and kids stuff so haven't played this beta yet… if ashava is that hard to get sounds like might not be worth it lol
Madmarttigan
AG
This beta feels more difficult now that I'm not getting so many legendaries
txag2k
AG
They for sure had loot drops turned WAY the hell up for the other betas. I'm guessing this will be more the norm. For me, I got 1 on day 1 as i was about to log off after about 7 hours of play at least. Only 1.

Was able to beat Ashava on World Tier 1, so I recommend that. Still need 12 level 20 characters but was MUCH easier than when we tried on World Tier 2. LOL had to repair armor twice I died so many times in that T2 fight
txag2k
AG
Also this:

I rolled through it for like 15 mins, each run like 35/45 seconds. got 11 legs, 3 usable and sold others for like $7+K each.
WGann3
AG
Finally had a chance to go after Ashava at 11:00 PM Central... We absolutely nuked her, had 2:30 left to spare. That was a blast of a fight.

I've sunk tens of thousands of hours into the Diablo series across 1-3 and Barbarian has always been probably my least favorite class across the entire series unless you count Witch Doctor as a serious class entry. I'm typing that up because I might start with Barb on June 1st, I had that much fun with it during this beta.
FatZilla
AG
Got her downed on the 11pm one here 2 with a few others. We had 45sec to spare.

I was sad to see there was no personal achievement for a no death kill. I worked hard on that lol.

Switching to Adventure definitely makes it easier.

I even got my first butcher kill tonight after dropping Ash. That ******* is mean. If you can't facetank him, your F'd. Luckily even a sorc can facetank him on adventure difficulty,albeit a little decked out with legendary powers.
FatZilla
AG
txag2k said:

Also this:

I rolled through it for like 15 mins, each run like 35/45 seconds. got 11 legs, 3 usable and sold others for like $7+K each.

Iv run about 20 runs and only got 2 here, both unusable due to level.
txag2k
AG
FatZilla said:

Got her downed on the 11pm one here 2 with a few others. We had 45sec to spare.

I was sad to see there was no personal achievement for a no death kill. I worked hard on that lol.

Switching to Adventure definitely makes it easier.

I even got my first butcher kill tonight after dropping Ash. That ******* is mean. If you can't facetank him, your F'd. Luckily even a sorc can facetank him on adventure difficulty,albeit a little decked out with legendary powers.
same with Butcher. with 1-1 against him. First time i was helping two level up second time was only carrying one and was able to kite/kill with a few facetanks when CD was able
txag2k
AG
I made as many upgrades as I could before logging off last night. Beat Ashava on World Tier II with just under 6 minutes left. Had a great group and it was easy.
Madmarttigan
AG
Did it on tier 1 with abunch of randos but I got slaughtered quite a bit still. Did finish at least
All I do is Nguyen
Pre ordered the Ultimate edition so I will be on June 1st. Anyone else pony up the extra for early access?
Madmarttigan
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

Pre ordered the Ultimate edition so I will be on June 1st. Anyone else pony up the extra for early access?

Such a scam to do this Locking early access behind more $

So naturally I'm first in line in buying it

I will try to occasionally get on the aggie/Texags discord
spieg12
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

Guilty as charged
txag2k
AG
yeah, I totally agree with Madmart that it's a Cash grab/scam to paywall early access by bundling an ultimate edition… So yes, of course I ordered it like six months ago
txag2k
AG
also, I thought it was June 2 because the release is supposed to be 6/6?
Cromagnum
AG
All I do is Nguyen said:

Nope. Standard version here. Servers are going to be a mess, and I'm gonna be busy with Street Fighter 6 anyways.
Madmarttigan
AG
I think it's going to be 6 pm central on the 1st for us.
txag2k
AG
Madmarttigan said:

I think it's going to be 6 pm central on the 1st for us.
i think i'll be feeling something coming on about that time... may likely need to burn some sick leave.
PeekingDuck
AG
Yeah, that's where I'm at. First, I don't trust Blizzard anymore so I'm taking the wait and see approach. Secondly, I have a lot of other things to play so I'll wait out the server hit.
All I do is Nguyen
Madmarttigan said:

All I do is Nguyen said:

Such a scam to do this Locking early access behind more $

So naturally I'm first in line in buying it

I will try to occasionally get on the aggie/Texags discord

Can you toss a brother an invite to the discord?
txag2k
AG
Aggie Nation (TexAgs Nerdery Discord)
All I do is Nguyen
Muchos grassy ass
Project Gemini
AG
I joined it too. Will be on with you guys when I get back from vacation mid June
All I do is Nguyen
What class is everyone rolling at launch? I was debating barb or rogue but after watching some videos apparently druid is OP in end game.
Hagen95
AG
Necro or riot.
txag2k
AG
Sorc all day!
spieg12
AG
Sorc all the way
WGann3
AG
I'm a bow class at launch in every game I play kinda guy but I had so much fun on Barb during the server slam I might go Barb.
Madmarttigan
AG
Rogue
All I do is Nguyen
Sorc was too OP in the betas for me. Like nothing was a challenge so I may wait for a nerf or two before I roll sorc.

Knowing my luck they'll release a paladin type character and I'll never get to sorc
DallasTeleAg
All I do is Nguyen said:

Sorc was too OP in the betas for me. Like nothing was a challenge so I may wait for a nerf or two before I roll sorc.

Knowing my luck they'll release a paladin type character and I'll never get to sorc
Once you start increasing the tiers and start with the nightmare dungeons, trust me... you will not feel that OP.

There has been way too much judgment of this game on this thread from people who have only leveled up to 25, lol.
Madmarttigan
AG
Sorc was very much not OP when they nerfed lightning and when the legendary rate got returned to normal this past beta.
All I do is Nguyen
DallasTeleAg said:

All I do is Nguyen said:

Once you start increasing the tiers and start with the nightmare dungeons, trust me... you will not feel that OP.

There has been way too much judgment of this game on this thread from people who have only leveled up to 25, lol.

Well most of us were not fortunate enough to play anything other than the server slam and open betas.

I'm sure all the classes will feel perfectly balanced and fair at launch….

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.