Diablo IV

88,007 Views | 1165 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by txag2k
The Unforgiven
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got this same message. Then i paid for a month of PS Plus. You have to have a PS Plus sub to play this game since is online all the time and can play with others
Wheatables02
AG
The Unforgiven said:

I got this same message. Then i paid for a month of PS Plus. You have to have a PS Plus sub to play this game since is online all the time and can play with others

I have that but still getting same error
spieg12
AG
The Unforgiven said:

Yep, I already had that. It's just random whether you get in or not until they fix it. I tried playing with a friend and I got in and he never could.
Breggy Popup
AG
Downloading now and just joined the Discord
DallasTeleAg
Wow... interesting to see people had issues. I queued in a 6pm, on the dot. Took about 4 minutes or so and I was in. Never got booted from the server the entire night on PS5.
NoHo Hank
AG
I could very well be imagining this, but playing through it last night, the animations felt a lot more fluid and there was a lot more going on. I wonder if the beta was running on an earlier, toned down version of the game without all the spell SFX, etc. I didn't expect much of a change in 2 months from the open beta/server slam but it felt a lot smoother to me. Anyone else get the same impression? Did Blizzard say this was the case and y'all are all gonna be like, yeah duh?
WGann3
AG
I felt the exact same. I've got a pretty powerful PC and thought the Beta ran great, but it felt even smoother and prettier to me too last night.
Hagen95
AG
It ran great on my PC last night. I got to 28 and finally called it a night. I did skip ahead to act 2 almost immediately since I had done Act 1 so many times in beta testing. I was hoping to get a horse early, but it wasn't in the cards.
txag2k
AG
My computer is like a really old (i7 6700K, GTX 1080 Ti founders edition, 32G DDR4, 512GB M.2, Samsung 850 Evo 1TB with a few other SSDs added over the years) and played great. Got to midway between 34-35 when I called it. Didn't have any major issues..so far. Only 1 DC by Will$$ if I recall. Was actually pretty smooth.
txag2k
AG

MOUNT UP!!!
Wheatables02
AG
I'll be in at midnight tonight 2k if you want to carry me
Breggy Popup
AG
I haven't had a game hook me this hard in a looooong time. I just hope I am not making bad choices for my character.
WGann3
AG
I'm having a blast too. I played all 3 betas to max level but didn't do extensive exploring of Act 1 like I have been these last two nights. It's wild how massive it is. I find myself just doing whatever seems fun at that moment - side quest, main quest, world event, aspect dungeon, searching for alters, etc… the openness is really cool so far. The world seems alive encountering tons of random people doing random things too.
javajaws
AG
Yeah I alternated between thinking about trying to get 100% completion in Act I or moving on. I did enough for the first 3 unlocked unlocks then decided to move on - it'll take a really long time to get 100% completion of everything in a single Act. I think (hope?) it'll be quicker to get completion once you have a mount. So decided to just rush through Act 2 and am now on Act 3 at level 39 or so.
Madmarttigan
AG
When the hell does the mount quest come
CypressAg13
AG
Enjoying it so much I'm looking at getting a ROG Ally (https://rog.asus.com/us/gaming-handhelds/rog-ally/rog-ally-2023/) to play it on without having to be at my Xbox.

Should be helpful when the new baby gets here in a few weeks!
All I do is Nguyen
Now there are Login issues where people get stuck in a que
Madmarttigan
AG
Just use Xbox remote play and a controller attached to phone or laptop. What I do with the new baby
Pman17
AG
Wish I could play but I'll be Offline for 2 months.
DallasTeleAg
I was about to come on here and post about how impressive the wait times and servers have been since launch. But, alas... here we are.
FatZilla
AG
Cant get in, even after queue hits 0 on pc
FatZilla
AG
VPN'd to mexico and only had a 1m queue now. Lets see if it logs in this time

Edit: Nope.... "start game pending" still stuck on that damn screen.
txag2k
AG
Beat the Butcher first meeting @ level 48. Tough MF almost had me a few times but burn baby burn, my fire wore him out
DallasTeleAg
FYI for those who don't know, the Butcher does not respawn if he kills you. He is a chance encounter that despawns if you die.
AtlAg05
AG
CypressAg13 said:

Enjoying it so much I'm looking at getting a ROG Ally (https://rog.asus.com/us/gaming-handhelds/rog-ally/rog-ally-2023/) to play it on without having to be at my Xbox.

Should be helpful when the new baby gets here in a few weeks!

Congrats!
txag2k
AG
Hit level 50 so I decided to take a dinner break lol
javajaws
AG
txag2k said:

Hit level 50 so I decided to take a dinner break lol

Lol I had to stop right before what I think is the final story boss to take the wife out! Happy wife means I can resume playing all day tomorrow!
javajaws
AG
Heads up to those trying to do everything in each act before finishing the story: apparently scaling stops at 50 for world tiers 1&2. So best to finish the story at around/before level 50 then go back and do everything else. After act I I only have done main quests and am 44 near the end.

Also some of the end content I believe has a minimum level of 45 it seems (someone confirm this)?
Cynical_Texan
AG
Pretty damn impressive game imo.
Woods Ag
AG
Is it regional server based? Can I play with my euro friends or am I going to have horrrific lag?
Sq1dvm
AG
Completely new to Diablo, went barbarian and enjoying it so far. Should I be selling or salvaging excess gear? Also, how does saving work? Does it save when I log out?
spieg12
AG
Always salvage that way you get materials. Gold comes from everywhere.
Breggy Popup
AG
spieg12 said:

Always salvage that way you get materials. Gold comes from everywhere.

Oops. I've been selling. Guess I will switch lol. I have like 700k gold.
javajaws
AG
Anybody else run into a bug where none of your key bindings are working? Like they register - you can see the skill highlight at the bottom but nothing happens. Can't even teleport or anything. Its happened several times so far and I have to quit/restart to get it working again.
hph6203
AG
I've had it happen one time. Did the same thing, force quit the game and restart.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.