Diablo IV

88,015 Views | 1165 Replies | Last: 15 hrs ago by txag2k
Drake aTm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What is the Texags clan name?
MediAg13
AG
BradenMeador said:

Leveling my poison/pulverize druid from scratch yesterday felt okay. Looking forward to filling my stash with hearts and aspects by the end of the day.

Glad the druid was left pretty much intact. I'm excited to start mine
Average Joe
AG
I've only played Necro on Eternal, but rolled Rogue on S1. Having fun with it so far.

AverageJoeAg#1449 if someone is throwing out clan invites.
BowSowy
AG
FatZilla said:

TLDW: They aint fixing *****
https://www.youtube.com/live/gZuG4Yng4bY

Pretty much all they did

Didnt they say there's a patch coming in a few weeks that is going to buff sorc and barb, add a stash tab, reduce respec costs, and up monster density? Doesn't seem like nothing, to me.
txag2k
AG
Drake aTm said:

What is the Texags clan name?
Aggie Nation
Cynical_Texan
AG
Forum Troll said:

Didn't get to use it much, but it's really fast and zips all over the map.

Think I'm going necro this evening. Sever leveling build.
Went Necro for Season with this build.

https://fextralife.com/diablo-4-solo-necromancer-build-grim-reaper-lvl-70/

FatZilla
AG
BowSowy said:

FatZilla said:

TLDW: They aint fixing *****
https://www.youtube.com/live/gZuG4Yng4bY

Pretty much all they did

Didnt they say there's a patch coming in a few weeks that is going to buff sorc and barb, add a stash tab, reduce respec costs, and up monster density? Doesn't seem like nothing, to me.

Change a "few" legendary aspects for barb/source, aint holding my breath. Cant fix either class with just that. 1 "free" tab,.. Yay? I save 100k gold.. Reducing respec is a qol change but doesn't fix a dam thing about them over nerfing everything. Density buff might be ok but they have said before that they don't want to have a hoard of mobs in the dungeons so that change is up in the air. As for helltides, they even said that some areas still wont have high density even after the change. Its all ticky-tack ****, no real balance changes.
Ryan34
AG
I did a sorc at launch, now trying a necro and greatly enjoying it. I'm trying something a little different and doing a blood build. Corpse tendrils as the only equipped bone skill, so with the malignant heart that auto-casts it, constantly have slow/stun/vulnerable. Blood skills have lots of access to fortify and overpower so lots of bursts of high damage while being very tanky too.

Not sure if it'll scale well at higher tiers, but I like it right now. I can invest almost all my affixes and aspects into offense (health fortify boost overpower so double benefit), whereas sorc needed a ton of defensive boosts. I haven't started putting time into aspects yet either.
I Like Mike
AG
I an running a bone spear necro for season one. Surprisingly fun so far. Grabbed 11 levels in like one hour last night.
Forum Troll
AG
I got the heart that does the auto corpse skill. Big difference maker. Basically never have to stop moving.
docaggie
AG
My eternal character is a pulverize druid.
I tried a sorcerer for awhile on seasonal, got to 25 or so. I know they got nerfed, but started feeling excessively squishy and not terribly fun.
Switched today to a sever necro and am enjoying it, though only at 15.

Applied to the clan. User name is Croaker.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Cynical_Texan
AG
docaggie said:

Ags have a clan made?
Drake aTm
AG
Thanks for adding me! -user name salgambino.

Been holding off on Druid until the season and loving all the earth aspects with pulverize! I'm about to try the capstone when I get home. Just hit lvl 45. If anyone needs help grinding nightmare dungeons for the xp gain lmk.
Cromagnum
AG
I'll be playing catchup midweek and next weekend. Celebrating my birthday with the wife this weekend.
Hagen95
AG
Cynical_Texan said:

Forum Troll said:

Didn't get to use it much, but it's really fast and zips all over the map.

Think I'm going necro this evening. Sever leveling build.
Went Necro for Season with this build.

https://fextralife.com/diablo-4-solo-necromancer-build-grim-reaper-lvl-70/

Welcome to team necro!
AtlAg05
AG
If you respec all paragon it puts you into the 4M gold range, which is a time saver/QoL change, so people don't have to grind for gold.

I can't believe they can only add 1 stash tab, it makes me think they had planned to add it as something in the shop to buy but realized it would be a huge mistake and have to scramble.
txag2k
AG
Cynical_Texan said:

docaggie said:

Ags have a clan made?

Aggie Nation!
docaggie
AG
AtlAg05 said:

If you respec all paragon it puts you into the 4M gold range, which is a time saver/QoL change, so people don't have to grind for gold.

I can't believe they can only add 1 stash tab, it makes me think they had planned to add it as something in the shop to buy but realized it would be a huge mistake and have to scramble.
I read in a dev interview summary that the reason the stash is the way it is, has something to do that for every player you see on your screen, your computer is also loading all of their stash.
It results in massive memory usage. Just expanding stash would vastly increase that usage.
I don't recall their reasoning for it, something with cheating.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Cynical_Texan
AG
txag2k said:

Cynical_Texan said:

docaggie said:

Ags have a clan made?

Aggie Nation!
Thank you, applied.
bbattbq01
AG
docaggie said:

AtlAg05 said:

I read in a dev interview summary that the reason the stash is the way it is, has something to do that for every player you see on your screen, your computer is also loading all of their stash.
It results in massive memory usage. Just expanding stash would vastly increase that usage.

Sounds like an implementation issue to me.
I Like Mike
AG
Yall I am running brutal malignant hearts in a corpse explosion, tendrils bone spear build and holy cow. The hearts just fire off constantly. Tendrils SPEAR BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. This is stupid fun.
FatZilla
AG
bbattbq01 said:

docaggie said:

AtlAg05 said:

Sounds like an implementation issue to me.

When you let the idiot intern do your coding.

https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/news/more-stash-tabs-a-performance-concern-blizzard-working-on-fix-334257
docaggie
AG
Professional Hitter said:

Yall I am running brutal malignant hearts in a corpse explosion, tendrils bone spear build and holy cow. The hearts just fire off constantly. Tendrils SPEAR BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. This is stupid fun.
I've been running it with the reap / sever. Have been curious how bone spear build compares.
Seems like it'll be an easy switch in spec for the most part while leveling.
Cromagnum
AG
Riding horses in D4 be all like

bbattbq01
AG
God I hate the horse in this game. Another thing that it completely feels like they didn't play test… anyone playing that would be like, "this isn't fun having my horse stop every three seconds for no effing reason… probably should just walk".

Beginning of that vid with the rogue rolling past was how I feel most of the time lol
Cappo
AG
i know people that barely play games, especially Diablo, and they got alpha/beta invites. These are the type of folks who tested this probably. Not real Diablo players
Forum Troll
AG
Just destroyed the wt3 capstone dungeon at level 60 with the infinimist build
WGann3
AG
Forum Troll said:

Just destroyed the wt3 capstone dungeon at level 60 with the infinimist build
How are you liking the playstyle so far? I'm leveling with a Bone Spear build for pure D2 nostalgia reasons but was thinking about flipping over to Infinimist or Blood Lance for 50+
Forum Troll
AG
Basically invincible once you get to about 50 percent lucky hit. I'm at 43 lucky hit now, level 64 and doing 25 to 29 keys. Just got the Howl from Below unique gloves as ancestral and since I'm wt4 I've been getting other ancestrals.

Most big packs I can just stay in blood mist, throw in bone storm and occasional decrepify. Tons of corpses made and exploding and everything dies. A little slower on some bosses (mostly the bosses without any adds) but still hard to die.

It requires several aspects to work though and enough lucky hit. Some aspects from drops and some from dungeons.
cmk10
AG
Any open clans i can join?
txag2k
AG
cmk10 said:

Any open clans i can join?

Search "Aggie Nation" and request. Someone will hook you up.
txag2k
AG
Also have a Nerdery discord alot of us use: https://discord.gg/N8WByz4V
cmk10
AG
Thanks. Just sent a request
Artorias
AG
Haven't played in a while. Seeing alot of talk online about the newest update being really bad and making the game worse. Any truth to this or just overreaction?
FatZilla
AG
Artorias said:

Haven't played in a while. Seeing alot of talk online about the newest update being really bad and making the game worse. Any truth to this or just overreaction?

100% truth

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.