Gig 'em!!! Roshauud Paul !!!
Roshauud Paul talks moving to Aggieland, 2017 class and more
January 10, 2017
Key notes from Roshauud Paul interview
- I'm super excited and everyone there is excited for me to be there. I can't wait.
- I just finished getting packed and will head out the door here in a little bit. My roommate is Hez Jones and we'll just work on getting settled in once we're there.
- It's an amazing feeling that this day is finally here. It's time to grow up and start getting into the real world.
- Making the transition from Bremond to the SEC West is going to be a challenge, but it's something I've been looking forward to a long time. I'm ready to get out there and compete with those guys.
- Having to play a lot of different positions has helped me. Since I played defense in high school, when I play receiver at A&M I'll be able to diagnose coverages and stuff like that better.
- I'm looking forward to the college experience. Bremond is really small, but when I get to college I know I'll be pretty busy.
- This class is preparing to come in and make an impact early. That's a lot of what we've talked about. We're ready to get in and get to work right away.
- This 2017 group can be extremely special. We're looking to change the culture and bring the physicality and a winning attitude to A&M. This class is something special.
- I'm extremely proud of what I accomplished at Bremond. To go down as one of the best in Texas High School Football is a blessing. It was an awesome experience.
- In Coach Mazzone's system, I definitely can see myself in a Christian Kirk like role where I can get the ball in space.
- When I run out of the tunnel onto Kyle Field for the first time is going to be crazy. I'm coming from a small town and have never seen a crowd like that. I may be a little nervous at first, but once I'm out of that tunnel it's nothing but business.
- 2017 is going to be a special year. I promise we're going to do big things.
After tough Arkansas loss, Aggies must rebound against Georgia
by Olin Buchanan
by TexAgs Recruiting
by Olin Buchanan
by Billy Liucci
by Gabe Bock