Gig 'em!!! Roshauud Paul !!!
Photo by Jason Howell
Roshauud Paul talks moving to Aggieland, 2017 class and more
January 10, 2017
Key notes from Roshauud Paul interview
- I'm super excited and everyone there is excited for me to be there. I can't wait.
- I just finished getting packed and will head out the door here in a little bit. My roommate is Hez Jones and we'll just work on getting settled in once we're there.
- It's an amazing feeling that this day is finally here. It's time to grow up and start getting into the real world.
- Making the transition from Bremond to the SEC West is going to be a challenge, but it's something I've been looking forward to a long time. I'm ready to get out there and compete with those guys.
- Having to play a lot of different positions has helped me. Since I played defense in high school, when I play receiver at A&M I'll be able to diagnose coverages and stuff like that better.
- I'm looking forward to the college experience. Bremond is really small, but when I get to college I know I'll be pretty busy.
- This class is preparing to come in and make an impact early. That's a lot of what we've talked about. We're ready to get in and get to work right away.
- This 2017 group can be extremely special. We're looking to change the culture and bring the physicality and a winning attitude to A&M. This class is something special.
- I'm extremely proud of what I accomplished at Bremond. To go down as one of the best in Texas High School Football is a blessing. It was an awesome experience.
- In Coach Mazzone's system, I definitely can see myself in a Christian Kirk like role where I can get the ball in space.
- When I run out of the tunnel onto Kyle Field for the first time is going to be crazy. I'm coming from a small town and have never seen a crowd like that. I may be a little nervous at first, but once I'm out of that tunnel it's nothing but business.
- 2017 is going to be a special year. I promise we're going to do big things.
2:38Texas A&M Baseball drops 14-inning marathon to Tennessee, 5-3
by Marc Flores
by David Sandhop
by Jason Howell
by Jason Howell
by Dalton Hughes