Two Winners Announced for DoubleDave's Favorite Recruit Contest!

2,077 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Propane & Accessories
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

Congrats to these TWO winners!!
TrailRunner - Billy's forum: "I like the guys that verbally commit, stick to it, have no drama, and then sign on signing day. Usually OL guys."

CrazyDayDuck - Recruiting forum: "Max Wright.The kid never takes a play off. Lines up in multiple position on the D Line. And he can play fullback.Put him in as FB on that 3 and inches against Wake Forest. and we win that game (assuming Jimbo has Nick line up under McCoy, which he probably would)." Click here to see vide included: https://texags.com/forums/9/topics/2929044/replies/51101766

Please reply to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

What recruit would you MOST like to see commit to the Aggies on signing day? Let us know who and you'll be entered to win a DoubleDave's Party Pack Certificate (50 pep rolls OR 6 large 1 topping pizzas)!

We offer dine-in, delivery, pick-up, and a daily lunch buffet. Also, we can cater to any event or group as well. Order online at DOUBLEDAVES.COM

Joseph Adair, '05
District Manager-DDBV
ddbvjoeadair@yahoo.com
www.doubledaves.com
technoviking
AG
I would be most excited to see James Foster. I think he's gonna be a stud at the next level.
CrazyDayDuck
Max Wright.

The kid never takes a play off. Lines up in multiple position on the D Line. And he can play fullback.

Put him in as FB on that 3 and inches against Wake Forest. and we win that game (assuming Jimbo has Nick line up under McCoy, which he probably would).

JohnInAustin
Remember the Alaimo
mjfrog
AG
Hingle McCringleberry
Propane & Accessories
AG
Nah Sacritariat Jefferspin is coming to A&M, I really want Harvard University,but he seems like a hard commit to DeVry.
You're tearing me apart- Tommy Wiseau
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.