Are there any 5 star recruits we have a good shot at?

6,265 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SEC Champs
BombayAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think it's been a couple of years since we had a real 5 star rec. Who could be next?
maxnow21
Kellen Mond is a five star on rivals, that is the extent of that. But to answer your question not a single one. Whiffed on the in-state five stars and not in serious contention with any others.
TXM Pride
Myles Garrett
Christian Kirk
Daylon Mack

All 5* guys.
technoviking
AG
At this point you'll have to wait until next year for another 5 star recruit. I would keep an eye out for the names Max Wright, DE and jalen Preston, WR
ironmanag
AG
Mond and Hines
maxnow21
technoviking said:

At this point you'll have to wait until next year for another 5 star recruit. I would keep an eye out for the names Max Wright, DE and jalen Preston, WR
Why is that?
technoviking
AG
maxnow21 said:

technoviking said:

Why is that?

I don't see any other 5 stars in the mix for tamu for the class of 2017
maxnow21
Oh, I would've sworn there were other five stars in the state.. are we in play for them considering our top of the line facilities and the in-state SEC power factor? Where are they going?
technoviking
AG
maxnow21 said:

Oh, I would've sworn there were other five stars in the state.. are we in play for them considering our top of the line facilities and the in-state SEC power factor? Where are they going?

We aren't in play for them

The question was who's the next 5 star that we get? I answered it. What's your point?
maxnow21
technoviking said:

maxnow21 said:

The question was who's the next 5 star that we get? I answered it. What's your point?

Why arent we in play for any of them?
technoviking
AG
maxnow21 said:

technoviking said:

maxnow21 said:

I don't know. What's your theory?
maxnow21
technoviking said:

maxnow21 said:

technoviking said:

maxnow21 said:

I just don't know man!
aggieclay
technoviking said:

Love Max Wright! Where do you think he's leaning?
technoviking
AG
maxnow21 said:

technoviking said:

maxnow21 said:

technoviking said:

maxnow21 said:

I just don't know man!

Mmhmmm...
technoviking
AG
aggieclay said:

technoviking said:

Love Max Wright! Where do you think he's leaning?

He will be leaning towards whichever program looks good next year I'm guessing. I've got no inside info, I just look on the numbers site
dixichkn
AG
I think Marvin is the only 5* left and he just took a giant dump on Sumlin. And the rest of the state. "hollywood Marv" wants to make a big show of himself on NSD. F him
SEC Champs
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.