Emily Hellmuth named Assistant Coach at Oklahoma Baptist University

509 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by foulbeast
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://obubison.com/sports/womens-volleyball/roster/coaches/emily-hellmuth/837

Our very own national champion Emily Hellmuth has been named an assistant coach at Division II Oklahoma Baptist University! In case anyone needed another team to root for! Glad to see one of our own in the coaching world and may she one day find her way back to our coaching staff! Best wishes!
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://instagr.am/p/DcJdBnIE8EQ
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think I looked it up the other day when this was announced and her sister is working for the athletic department as well. I think there is some family history with OBU?
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah I believe her sister played there as well
foulbeast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No family history - but yes Avery (her sister) played there and worked for their AD. She was class of 2020 and a club teammate of my daughter. The Hellmuth family are awesome folks and have drank the maroon kool aid...

Their mother Erin was a middle for Baylor in the 90s.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.