Fridays Game

712 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Warsteiner
Warsteiner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've never been to an Aggie volleyball game. I'm taking my wife and daughter to the game Friday.
Can I purchase tickets at game time?
Where should I park?
Any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help!
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There are several aggies that are going who are from out of town. We are all staying in the downtown area. I take it you must live locally to Milwaukee? We may be able to help you with ticket advise.
Warsteiner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok. Everyone point and laugh.
The volleyball game was my wife's idea. I told her I would ask for advice about tickets and such.

She thought the game was in College Station……lol
Sorry for wasting your time.
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hahahaha (while pointing)

Love the interest though! Next weekend there is a 2 day home tourney where you can also see the banner drop Friday night! Ags play 2 games Friday, then one on Saturday
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I have four season tickets for all the home games. I know that we will not be able to make the trip to Cstat next weekend. Send me a text and we can help bail you out of pointing any fingers. LOL
HCliver82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
See my note below about Cstat Game tickets
Warsteiner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Awesome!!! Thanks. We were going to take my daughters friend as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.