For Doctors: Are COVID Theraputics Available and Used?

1,584 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by KidDoc
OldArmy71
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am wondering about the supplies of Paxlovid and Sotrovimab that are supposedly available as indicated on the theraputics websites for Texas and for the United States.

Are these treatments generally available for your high-risk patients?

Are you prescribing them?

Do they seem to work?

Thank you for your input!
KidDoc
AG
Most of my patients are ultra low risk, I have used Paxlovid x2 so far for obese & asthmatic teens.

COVID-19 Therapeutics Locator (arcgis.com)

Very nice website to find if there is any available. Right now a decent supply in Aggieland. For example Kroger on Boonville has 15 available of 40 alloted.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Petrino1
KidDoc said:

Most of my patients are ultra low risk, I have used Paxlovid x2 so far for obese & asthmatic teens.

Very nice website to find if there is any available. Right now a decent supply in Aggieland. For example Kroger on Boonville has 15 available of 40 alloted.

Doc, have you heard anything about Paxlovid being used to treat Long Haulers?
KidDoc
AG
ea1060 said:

KidDoc said:

Doc, have you heard anything about Paxlovid being used to treat Long Haulers?
Nope.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.