COVID Symptoms?

1,432 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by WES2006AG
3rd and 2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been asleep since 1pm yesterday. Was feeling very sore, lightheaded and with slight congestion. Now I feel great after sleeping for 16 hours, still have slight congestion. Am I contagious if it was Covid?
KidDoc
AG
yes
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
revvie
AG
A few days into the New Year. Got mild congestion, no fever, oxygen levels good; but could not stay awake. Slept 12-16 hours a day for about 5 days. Followed by brain fog and could not watch tv, inability to concentrate for several days. Never took a a covid test. Is there anything else going around with these symptoms.
WES2006AG
AG
revvie said:

A few days into the New Year. Got mild congestion, no fever, oxygen levels good; but could not stay awake. Slept 12-16 hours a day for about 5 days. Followed by brain fog and could not watch tv, inability to concentrate for several days. Never took a a covid test. Is there anything else going around with these symptoms.
That type of fatigue sounds like COVID to me. Fatigue like that was my worst symptom with COVID, other than maybe the fever and pneumonia.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.