Tested positive

1,613 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Mark Fairchild
TRL-Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Had a fever last night before bed. Tested positive at home this morning. Fever has been gone since I woke up at 5 am.

Any at home care recommendations. Obviously drink copious amounts of water.
t - cam
AG
I just drank a lot of water and took zinc and vitamin c. I never had fever though so I didn't really do much.
TopFlightReject
Tested positive yesterday after starting symptoms on Wednesday. No fever but have what feels like a really bad cold/sinus infection along with muscle/body aches and a mild but dry deep cough. Looking into the regeneron treatment but otherwise just taking a bunch of vitamins, drinking water, and some fluticasone and couch suppressant that was prescribed by a virtual visit.
Troglodyte
AG
TRL-Ag said:

Had a fever last night before bed. Tested positive at home this morning. Fever has been gone since I woke up at 5 am.

Make sure you are taking Rev's vitamin recommendations. The big thing a s-ton (50,000 IU) of Vitamin D at positive test.
TRL-Ag
Link?
TarponChaser
I don't know where you're located but if you're in Houston get outside in this beautiful weather and go for a walk at a nice, easy pace. I've seen several docs recommend getting outside in the sun and moving around in the fresh air. The vitamin D is key and moving around helps the lungs.
GeographyAg
AG
TRL-Ag said:

I'm not a doctor, though there are some who post here. They might need to know a bit more info to give you good advice.

Age? Weight? Health conditions? Vaccination Status?

I believe all of those things should really be considered before giving any kind of advice.
If I’m posting, it’s actually Mrs GeographyAg.
Mr. GeographyAg is a dedicated lurker.
SueAggie93
AG
Read Dr. Coates' post.. in the bottom few paragraphs of each one, he post his vitamin regimen he recommends.

(2) Dr Louis P Coates - Posts | Facebook
Mark Fairchild
AG
FLCCC research their protocol. Do it now!
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.