Symptoms Re-starting?

1,935 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AgLiving06
Goodbull_19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Positive test last Wednesday. Minor symptoms, mostly headache and sinus pain. Minor cough. Felt 100% last several days. Now, starting today, a little bit of a headache and throat is hurting, hurts to swallow a little bit.

Is this anything to worry about? I am scheduled to come out of quarantine tomorrow (10 days since symptom onset, 3 days fever free, etc)

If my symptoms are starting to re-emerge, would this change my quarantine status? Has anyone else been feeling better for symptoms to kind of start back up again?
AggieLitigator
Most people that I know that had serious problems got worse day 7-10 after symptoms. Hang in there and rest.
hoosierAG
AG
Yes they can come and go over the normal 2 week period or longer (you can read about and my dr sad it's common as well). On day 10 my fever and headaches were gone (my only 2 symptoms besides some fatigue) and I thought I was done. Fever came back the next day and then was gone for good at the end of day 12.

According to cdc you can be out of quarantine after day 10 as long as fever free for 24 hrs med free and all other symptoms are improving besides loss of taste and smell. So you might just want to see what happens tomorrow and proceed with caution from there at least.
JaneDoe02
AG
I'm on day 17 of symptoms and can't seem to shake it. Maybe 90% of the day I feel normal but then BAM dizziness, heart rate shoots up, nausea, diarrhea and all I want to do is crawl into bed. Rest for 20 or 30 minutes and then I feel better. It seems to be a little better every day but I just can't seem to get over it.
Petrino1
OP, that's what happened to me. I thought I was over it after the first week then a few days later the symptoms returned. 7 months later and I still have lingering symptoms.
Jock 07
AG
If you're only lingering symptom after the 10 days is loss of taste and/or smell you're good to come out of quarantine, right?
Rock1982
AG
ea1060 said:

OP, that's what happened to me. I thought I was over it after the first week then a few days later the symptoms returned. 7 months later and I still have lingering symptoms.

Ea1060, what symptoms are you still having after 7 months?
SpringAg92
JaneDoe02 said:

I'm on day 17 of symptoms and can't seem to shake it. Maybe 90% of the day I feel normal but then BAM dizziness, heart rate shoots up, nausea, diarrhea and all I want to do is crawl into bed. Rest for 20 or 30 minutes and then I feel better. It seems to be a little better every day but I just can't seem to get over it.

I was diagnosed December 12th.

This happened to me as well, minus the reoccurring diarrhea and nausea. I ran a fever through day 18, I believe.

My resting heart rate is a bit on the high side, but I am no longer seeing spikes. I still have dizzy spells on occasion and am trying to get my legs back.

Hope things continue to improve for you. It's been a slow go on my end as well.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Yes
AgLiving06
Goodbull_19 said:

Positive test last Wednesday. Minor symptoms, mostly headache and sinus pain. Minor cough. Felt 100% last several days. Now, starting today, a little bit of a headache and throat is hurting, hurts to swallow a little bit.

Is this anything to worry about? I am scheduled to come out of quarantine tomorrow (10 days since symptom onset, 3 days fever free, etc)

If my symptoms are starting to re-emerge, would this change my quarantine status? Has anyone else been feeling better for symptoms to kind of start back up again?

I have something similar going on right now. Feels like allergies or sinus pressure.

I haven't gotten tested because I still have taste/smell.
Petrino1
Rock1982 said:

ea1060 said:

Ea1060, what symptoms are you still having after 7 months?

Ive had the same covid symptoms the entire time. Basically your common cold symptoms: Feverish, chills, aches, sore throat, feeling warm, ear ache, muscle pain.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
I mean the common cold and other seasonal stuff have not just magically gone away guys. Could be a million things not covid related
Goodbull_19
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Goodbull_19 said:

I have something similar going on right now. Feels like allergies or sinus pressure.

I haven't gotten tested because I still have taste/smell.

That was basically my full extent of symptoms. I was convinced it was just allergies. I would get tested. I never lost taste or smell.
AgLiving06
Took a rapid test today and it was negative!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.