Dealerships

3,787 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Reload8098
Lozanoags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy...in addition to our home flooding we lost one of our vehicles as the insurance deemed it totaled based on the water level and whatever may have been in the water. Looking for Ford dealership who understands what we've been through and is willing to help without hidden fees. Thanks in advance and Gig'em.
dummble
AG
ask for 1ags on the autoboard
Lozanoags
AG
Thank you.
TMoney2007
AG
If you're on the south side of town, the owner of Cook Ford in Texas City is a friend of mine. He's been taking care of people.
GrimesCoAg95
AG
I know this post is a month old, but I thought this might be useful.

I agree that 1ags has a very good contact and is fun to work with. I also recommend Bill Fick in Huntsville. I am not a flood victim, but the offering from Ford is very good. They are giving employee (a-plan) pricing to flood victims.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2017/09/01/ford-hurricane-harvey-relief.html
Reload8098
AG
That's good PR right there. If any Ags are ever looking for a Chevy or Buick I highly endorse Tom Doniphon (Randy Teague). He does everything the right way. His dealership is just outside of Dallas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.