If someone wants to donate $100 what would be your top 2 recommendation

1,580 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Lonestarandi
FCBlitz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My inclination is to help elderly isolated folks or first responders. I did hear that Walmart would $2 for every $1 donated that's sounds super.

Anyway I would be interested hearing what two groups you would recommend donating to.
dout04
AG
If you want to keep it local and more personal, checkout wh30phouston.com We can't match, but we can get the supplies out personally.

As an example, today we are giving away 2 dehumidifiers to Aggies, because of someone's generous donation. Also, we have volunteer opportunities daily and have sent out lots of supplies. More info is on the website.

Thanks for your consideration in advance.
Lonestarandi
AG
All I can really tell you as a fundraising professional, give to someone doing the work you want to see done. Pull their 990 from charity navigator / guide star make sure they have a good rating and that 70% + of funds raised to to programming... and when you make the donation make sure you mark it as a restricted gift to be applied to Harvey relief programming.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.