Consolidated Vendor/Contractor Information

11,492 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BrazosDog02
Aggie Network
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
In an effort to assist those in their rebuilding efforts, please use this thread to post information about vendors and contractors in the area who can help.

Please make sure to post the location first and any other information that will be vital (i.e., phone numbers, website, email, etc.).

Thank you Aggie Network!
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
Wodanaz
AG
Dr. Horrible
Artisan Building Services
Houston
www.artisanbuildingservices.com
832-564-6322

Houston local, just got through doing our kitchen remodel (which thankfully didn't flood), and has done 3-4 other projects for us over the years.
ReloadAg
AG
My Dad, father of 3 Aggies and 28 year homebuilding and remodeling veteran, has a residential and commercial remodeling and custom home business in the Houston area . He builds personal relationships with each client and does fantastic work. He would be an extremely trustworthy and dependable contractor in times such as these.

His business is Town Oak Construction:

townoakconstruction.com

281-210-6522

88agswin
AG
Enviromax Services, Inc. Houston
Air Conditioning and Electrical service, repairs and installation
Class of 1988
Jim Wolf
713-466-7555 office
832-347-0807 mobile
http://emaxteam.com

Just as an FYI....as my way of doing what I can to help those in need we are offering a free service check on both HVAC and electrical systems for homes that were FLOODED during Harvey. These people are going to have enough problems to deal with and most don't have flood insurance so I am trying to help any way I can. Please this is for FLOODED homes only and not just a regular home looking for a "freebie". I am not trying to be rude with this but we are a relatively small company and time and resources are limited which is why I want to help the most devastated families.
kelclarke
Howdy! We are going to be looking for Aggie owned businesses: Contractors and Electricians in the Southeast
Texas (Beaumont, Port Arthur, Orange). I am hoping that there will be additional posted on this thread as well in the near future. Thanks, Kelly

kclarke@tamu.edu or hurricanekelly2017@gmail.com
409-736-6334
kelclarke
VoreMoar12 said:

Thank You Staff!

MilSpec Construction Services - Houston
Commercial & Residential Construction
Aggie Veteran Owned & Operated
www.milspecservices.com
Can help with commercial & residential flood remediation & roofing repair/replacement.
Gig'Em & BTHOHarvey
Thanks. Will you be in the Triangle area at any point in time? I know you will have your hands full in Houston alone. Thanks. -Kelly
409-736-6334
GarlandAg2012
AG
Anyone have a lead on companies with large fans/dehumidifiers? In-laws aren't ready for a contractor yet but have flood insurance so they're looking for someone to help dry their home when the water recedes. Located between Angleton and Lake Jackson.
Christelle03
Kingwood/Humble/Huffman/Conroe

Steven Emerson with First Fence of Texas at 713-725-3277 covering all areas/repair of residential and commercial fencing.

Steven Emerson
First Fence of Texas
713-725-3277
www.firstfencetx.com
Facebook: First Fence of Texas
jdag9
AG
Kingwood/Huffman/Crosby/Atascocita areas!

Forged Strategies LLC - Remodeling and Rehab

&

Avery Taylor Custom Homes

Full service, local, experienced.

Contact - Jared Dagley C/O 1997 - 832-576-1033
rdavis86
AG
Riverstone Builders, Inc.
Bob Davis '86

Serving the Houston area, inner loop, west and north side.

Established in 2001 after tropical storm Allison. Full service remodeling and home building company with experience with flood repair and dealing with insurance companies.

Go to our website riverstonebuilders.com or call (713) 826-2360 to schedule an appointment.
Mark Fairchild
AG
Any AGGIES in Corpus Christi, Portland, or Rockport. Need roof and other things in Rockport. Mark
Gig'em, Ole Army Class of '70
Premium
AG
Mark Fairchild said:

Any AGGIES in Corpus Christi, Portland, or Rockport. Need roof and other things in Rockport. Mark

This, me too. Any structural guys available to stop by in Port Aransas (need asap)?

Also - Roof, Sheetrock, large deck, a few windows, possible mold but not a lot, may throw in a bathroom and kitchen remodel while we are at it.
Wodanaz
AG
Premium
AG
VoreMoar12 said:

Mark, Premium, if I can lock up 3-5 roofing contracts in your area, I can mobilize my crew down that way. Call/email me from the second post on this thread.

This is ground zero for roof needs (most houses need them where we are). You should have no issues getting as many as you can handle. Do you do any of the other trades?
originaltexan
for College Station

Any excellent drywall or sheetrock repairs guys?

They need to know how to tape, float, and texture.

I have a small job from a roof leak.

Thanks
ElectricT
Houston area
He and his fam live near Spring... Very good people
LHH Renovations
Luis Hernadez
Lehh1985@gmail.com
973-979-5756
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Houston Area...

Texian Firearms (My shop... sponsor of the boards too)
14800 Westheimer Rd Ste K1
Houston, TX 77082

832-770-9358

If you have guns with water damage, let's see what we can do to help fix you up. Texags will be getting discounted rates on cerakote, etc.
SheltieMom
AG
UPDATE - Thanks to Jim Wolf for speaking to me via telephone.

If you're looking for an electrician, Jim has referred me to his electrical contractor, Clink Blakeway. Ph. 281-808-2676. I've scheduled him to come out Monday and disconnect my floor outlets. (It was scary having water come in knowing we had outlets on the floor!)

------------------------------------

Hey Jim Wolf - we have some in-floor electrical outlets that we need disconnected. Do you guys do that? We had minor water damage to our house. These outlets are on the floor of our living area where we had water. We want to get rid of them now. Kind of scary to have them on the floor where we had water.

We are in Clear Lake

Thanks
Jan
Wodanaz
AG

SheltieMom
AG
I have to say thanks to EnviroMax! Last Saturday, Jim Wolf connected me with his electrical service manager, Clint Blakeway. We had some floor outlets that had gotten wet during Harvey, and Clint came out today to disconnect them. He did a great job, and was super friendly. Clint explained everything he was doing as he was doing it. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND EnviroMax! So glad we could support an AGGIE business!

Thanks for your help, Jim!

EnviroMax
Office 713-466-7555

Jan C Perez, '86
Wodanaz
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Jeff, I sent my mom the contact info to pass along to people she might know that will need roofing.
PremiumCabinets
Premium Cabinets
8710 westpark drive
Houston, 77063
832-271-5208
www.premiumcabinets.com
https://m.yelp.com/biz/premium-cabinets-houston

We provide new solid wood kitchen and bathroom cabinets. We have set styles you can see at our website so we are limited in our ability to match uppers and we can't reface or just provide new fronts/doors but I'm happy to speak with anyone and do my best to walk them through their options.

Gig 'em
TX scallywAG
AG
Any GCs in Spring/Woodlands area? Need:
- Sheetrock
- Texture/Paint
- Flooring/Base boards
- 1 bathroom cabinet
- Hardy Plank

Other:
Stone work on a gas fireplace optional, not a requirement. Know a mason, but would still be nice.

Replace & paint bottom panel on garage door.

Power wash brick

Yeah.... going to be fun
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum
Steamery
Howdy,

My name is Matt Thomas, class of '15 and owner of The Steamery of San Antonio. The Steamery, Inc., is a Water Restoration company based out of College Station, with seven franchise locations in Texas and one in Mississippi. Four of our franchise location owners are Aggie graduates.

We have been providing our services to Houston and surrounding areas for the past several weeks, so I wanted to post our information for those still requiring remediation. We have fans and dehumidifiers available to rent, and crews standing by for demo work. We work with insurance companies, adjusters, and customers who do not have insurance.

Please call or text 210-693-2467 for more information, or feel free to email me at matt@thesteamerysatx.com.

Thank you,

Matt Thomas
Thriller
AG
VoreMoar12 said:

Thank You Staff!

MilSpec Construction Services - Houston
Commercial & Residential Construction
Aggie Veteran Owned & Operated
www.milspecservices.com
We can help with commercial flood remediation and residential ROOFING repair/replacement.
Gig'Em & BTHOHarvey
May need someone to help my elderly grandparents out with a potential roof inspection/claim. I'm in Colorado or I would be helping them find someone myself.

Located around the Little York/Aldine Dr. area in 77076. Can your company assist?
ltbob87

originaltexan
2:25p, 9/3/17
H

for College Station

Any excellent drywall or sheetrock repairs guys?

They need to know how to tape, float, and texture.

I have a small job from a roof leak.

Thanks

Howdy. I have a painting company in College Station and my guys are well versed in drywall, tape, float, texture and paint. I would love to talk to you about your needs. Please call my office for more information 979-730-0110.

http://college-station.certapro.com

Cliff with CertaPro Painters of College Station
Aggie owned and operated Class of 87
Wodanaz
AG
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
We're helping get A/C systems back up and running.
Saving homeowners a lot of money from the price inflation occurring and getting their systems running is about the only way we're able to help.

www.ecozapphvac.com

EcoZapp A/C Efficiency

Thanks
Josh Zapalac '12
HarperSPRAYSFOAM
Www.energyassault.com
Houston based Insulation Contractor
WE ARE THE BEST IN OUR INSUSTRY !
specializing in Sprayfoam open/closed cell

John Harper
541-301-1720 cell
Harper@energyassault.com
877-FOAM-538
Ag_of_08
AG
Squire Brothers out of lake Charles will work anywhere in Tx, La, or Ms. They're prices are near impossible to beat, and will work with people on the price. Id give them a great reference. General contractors, former military( navy) owner/foreman.

Gordon Parler 3184190784
bjg08ag
Brandon Geoffrion
Fightin Texas Aggie Class of 2008
903-316-7459

I am with SPS Roofing. We are a family owned, Texas based, 27 year old company that's done over 62 million squares of roofing the past decade. Learn more about us at www.spsroofing.com

I have been in Rockport and surrounding areas for the past 6 weeks. We recently completed a former student's home (Mr. & Mrs. Kane) and will begin work on Mr. Fairchild's home (above) this week.

We are here and ready with all permits, registrations, and inspectors/engineers needed to get your roofs taken care of quickly. Estimates are free and we will always do our best to take care of and work with the Aggie family.

Give me a call (or email) and I'd be happy to come out and take a look to see what we can do.

Call: 903-316-7459
Email: bgeoffrion@spsgcs.com

Thanks & Gig Em!
moldaggie
UPDATED:

Class of '95 here. My dad has been doing mold inspections for 20 years in Houston and is also an Engineer. I work for him too as a Mold Consultant and Inspector: http://peesiengineering.com/

And he just approved Aggies get a 15% discount. Just mention Texags. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY AT 832-628-3164 instead of the business line.

Aggies PSA: Whoever you go with be careful with mold inspectors as many are new or fly-by-nights who have no experience and some are gouging people with a low flat rate to come out for testing but charging for too many unnecessary samples. In addition, be careful in hiring a company that does both mold sampling and mold remediation. This is illegal due to conflict of interest laws and they get around this by a less than 25 square feet loophole for visible mold (since many people have already taken out the damaged Sheetrock etc.). They will test your house and aren't licensed and almost all have no experience in testing, and then come back and invoice for tens of thousands of dollars for repairs.

Gig 'em

Law Hall Legends https://f5s.blob.core.windows.net/web/legacy/images/forum/smile.gif
bigtruckguy3500
Anyone have any recommendations for flooring in the Baytown area? My parent's have been strung along by a guy who keeps giving one excuse or another. They had carpet, but are looking to move to tile that look like wood. 1200ish sq feet. And with me no longer living in-state, at this point I just need someone who we can trust to do a quality job, in decent timeframe, at a fair price.

Thanks
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.