Welcome - Please read before posting...

8,087 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GE
WatchOle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Ags,

The Association of Former Students and Texas A&M Foundation have partnered with TexAgs to create an online forum to help facilitate communication among Aggies in the wake of Hurricane Harvey.

Let's keep this forum constructive and helpful. With that, please use this forum to post the following:

1.) News and info (seeking or offering) that will help others stay up-to-date on current conditions. If the information is localized, please indicate so in the thread title (Examples: "Houston: Update on road conditions" or "Rockport: Are residents being allowed into the area?")

2.) Info on relief efforts being organized (either by you or others). If the effort is localized, please indicate so (Example: "Victoria County: 3 empty bedrooms if anyone needs a place")

3.) General words of encouragement or helpful information. Let's keep the second-guessing and critiques to the regional or politics forums.

Thanks Brandon Jones '95
BowSowy
AG
Great idea. Would it be okay to break it down further into parts of town? For instance, I am away from Houston but am very curious about what's going on in the Oak Forest/Garden Oaks area.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
Please do. Maybe something like Houston (subcommunity):
aezmvp
Maybe pinned posts for different areas?
Olsen
Bismarck
AG
Thanks for setting this up. May I suggest you preserve this after this is all over? There will be another flood and some of the advice may be helpful in the future.
Olsen
AG
This is a very good idea!
Tailgate88
AG
This forum. Thanks Brandon. TexAgs, let's do our thing!
agfishfarmer
AG
Appreciate the work on this.
Build It
AG
Thank you very much. This is better real time data than our mayor puts out.
Ag12thman
AG
Appreciate this.
Diggity
AG
Thanks for all you guys do Brandon! TexAgs has literally been the best source of info for my family and myself throughout this ordeal.
jbeaman88
AG
Thanks, Brandon. Maybe this can become the Selfless Service forum for discussion of all charitable efforts after Harvey is behind us.
FriscoKid
AG
I'm glued to this board right now. The stories of everyone pulling together to help each other is amazing. I wish I could help.

Very good bull!
GE
AG
Brandon, it might be a good idea to temporarily allow people with no stars to send PMs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.