*****Aggies vs. Florida - College World Series - Wednesday*****

288,966 Views | 3799 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by you moran
BohunkAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Anybody have the video on strike 3 not called in 8th? Have a bet with a friend that wasn't watching
akm91
AG
Quote:

I posted a blog on Monday with a TikTok from Jack Mac in which he claimed that the University of Florida's baseball coach had an affair with someone who is now his wife, and that the affair led to a tragedy involving the woman's then-husband and children.

Jack has removed and retracted his TikTok and posted the one above stating that his post was based on rumors he had heard. He understands that the statements he made were false and not based in fact and that Kevin O'Sullivan did not have an affair with this woman or have anything to do with the tragic events.
https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3472716/retraction-and-update-on-story-about-florida-baseball-coach-kevin-osullivan
LB12Diamond
AG
I was browsing this thread. Noticed a couple of guys called Stewart orange blood. You might want to watch his interviews. Maroon blood would be more appropriate.

For those that don't want to look up the interview he grew up an Aggie fan.

And no, I have no idea how he first went to Texas. I assume those were coaches decisions not his at that time.
All I do is Nguyen
A lot of people are really high on UT

All I do is Nguyen
We will def need out bats to their thing this weekend. Pitching needs to continue to be awesome
you moran
AG
I called him "maroonblood" in this thread. Haha. I think after that 2nd K (and 3rd out) in the 6th to keep Florida at 0.. He definitely has maroon blood. The attempted orange blood infusion in his brief stay in sipdom didn't take.
LB12Diamond
AG
Cool

I missed your post. It was another poster that stated orange.
trouble
AG
It started right after he transferred. Just like we still call Kent SuperFish, JStew isn't likely to get a new nickname.
you moran
AG
you moran said:

Whoop!!! Maroonblood!!

Zero stars. I tried. Maybe it'll catch on. But obviously needs Trouble approval first.
you moran
AG
Also, Kent's graduated to Superman. I know it's likely to fall on deaf ears, like when I scream in my padded cell, but I'm going to keep trying.
trouble
AG
I don't care. I call him JStew and sometimes add EFND
StinkyPinky
AG
LB12Diamond said:

I was browsing this thread. Noticed a couple of guys called Stewart orange blood. You might want to watch his interviews. Maroon blood would be more appropriate.

For those that don't want to look up the interview he grew up an Aggie fan.

And no, I have no idea how he first went to Texas. I assume those were coaches decisions not his at that time.
I just call him Stewie, like my english bulldog, because they are both bad azzes...
you moran
AG
Everyone missed my post apparently. Lol. But just saying I hear ya. I listened to those JStew (hehe - for trouble) interviews, also. Orangeblood was funny though. But he's maroonblood now.
RED AG 98
AG
He was maroon blooded long before he was orange blood, and we know this, but jkag (I think?) christened him Orangeblood very early in his tenure here and it stuck.
you moran
AG
Although if I were on the team and friends with him, I would still call him orangeblood to his face. Haha. I'm sure there are some good ones about everyone floating around the dugout that we don't know about. Looking at you Schott. I'd probably call half the team "gimp" or "grandpa" with all the dings. Plus Schott is just old
trouble
AG
They call Schott "Unc". I just call him old man
StinkyPinky
AG
trouble said:

They call Schott "Unc". I just call him old man
I call him peepaw
Agdad081216
How would we know who you are talking about? Wouldn't they all be MAROONBLOOD?
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
jkag89
RED AG 98 said:

He was maroon blooded long before he was orange blood, and we know this, but jkag (I think?) christened him Orangeblood very early in his tenure here and it stuck.
Yes I did but it was not meant to be a pejorative. I gave the same moniker to another pitcher that made his way to College Station from Austin that became a key part of th '98 club that fell one game short of Omaha. Eric French, who was a true Orangeblood with past family ties with the cow baseball program found himself without a team when Augie more or less cleared house after his unsuccessful first season at t.u. Tommy Helms an assistant that bridged the Gus/Augie eras suggested he look at A&M and even helped Frenchie get in touch with the A&M staff.

Anyways, I've used it less as the season has gone on after learning his family background. I still use Orangeblood but have come to use J-Stew more and more.
you moran
AG
Because he's the only one we call orangeblood on here (on this team - I remember Eric French). It's not circular logic. I promise
First Page Refresh
Page 109 of 109

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.