We need more danceable walk-up songs

1,181 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by you moran
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
frenchtoast
That kid's got some moves! My dad would've beaten my ass if I'd done that.
BadMoonRisin
AG
wow. that is adorable.

and then he picks up the bat and catches em sleepin'
Scooley01
AG
frenchtoast said:

That kid's got some moves! My dad would've beaten my ass if I'd done that.
...for dancing?!

Looks like the kid is having a blast!
Turf96
Mine would have as well. He would have said don't show them your moves show them your trophy. At that age I was expected to focus and compete. To this day I appreciate that about him as I was driven to succeed. Thank you dad. And we have plenty of trophy's but not many good dance moves. Lol
BadMoonRisin
AG
When you were 4 or 5? This is T-Ball, not the district championship.
you moran
AG
Old school, you *******. Put some mustard on that hot dog. I was walking 16 miles to school uphill both ways in the snow when I was 5. I took azz beatings for chewing gum or saying "yeah". I was murdered twice.

Actually my Dad never laid a hand on me. But the number of azz beatings I took as well as the severity has grown as I have aged. Everybody beating up fools for everything. You *******. We made the 300 look like wimps. You *******.

I did get 3 pops for dropping an eff bomb during a game. When I was 5.
you moran
AG
Loved t-ball. Lots of good stories but too many words to share here. There was one fat kid that would dribble the ball in front of the plate but never stop running. He wanted a HR everytime just like the super star kid on our team. And he was slooooow. I discovered that most 5 year olds can't throw or catch for sh*t.
Sq 17
A friend of mine umped t ball for gas money and suckered me into umpiring one game because they were short an umpire and it was only one umpire per game.

One of the teams coaches has very simple game plan "Don't stop running until the umpire tells you to stop running "

Lots of infield hits became inside the park HRs

trouble
AG
I have never seen umpires for t-ball
AGinHI
AG
Turf96 said:

Mine would have as well. He would have said don't show them your moves show them your trophy. At that age I was expected to focus and compete. To this day I appreciate that about him as I was driven to succeed. Thank you dad. And we have plenty of trophy's but not many good dance moves. Lol
you moran
AG
Haha. They had them when I played a zillion years ago. YMCA t-ball in Alief. I don't remember them doing much. So natural progression at that age to not have them. Makes sense. But old school !!

I also didn't have dad pitch. In my community we went straight to kids hitting or walking everybody. More eff bombs on my part.
you moran
AG
I think the ump was there to police the parents. Lol. Lots of great parent fights when I was little. Just a theory.
trouble
AG
When my sister played baseball (no softball in Hitchcock and my parents didn't want to go to Santa Fe for it), there was no machine/coach/Dad pitch either. It was t-ball straight to kid pitch.
you moran
AG
What was really funny is all we had to do was get it back to the "designated pitcher" in the pitcher's circle. Still, one fat kid on another team chased our fat kid around the bases while everone else was yelling at them. He couldn't catch him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.