SEC Conference Schedule

2,511 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by Missouri Boat Ride
TBA Takeover
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Entire SEC schedule, per Kendall Rogers
TBA Takeover
AG
Mar. 15-17
@ Florida

Mar. 22-24
vs. Miss St

Mar. 28-30 (Thur-Sat)
vs. Auburn

Apr. 5-7
@ South Carolina

Apr. 12-14
vs. Vanderbilt

Apr. 19-21
@ Alabama

Apr. 26-28
vs. Georgia

May 3-5
@ LSU

May 10-12
@ Ole Miss

May 16-18 (Thur-Sat)
vs. Arkansas
greg.w.h
AG
Only two conference Thursday home games? Have Dermdoc check the conference office's pulse? They might have died…
BreNayPop
AG
That road schedule is ridiculous.
jkag89
That is the schedule one gets as part of the SEC. I love it.
trouble
AG

ftworthag02
AG
Piece of cake!
abbott
AG
Anyone know how the RV situation works for LSU - would think would be a fun road/tailgate/RV experience
EMY92
AG
So we play 5 teams from the SEC East. We do not play an SEC East team that finished 6th or 7th in the division last year.

jkag89
Play four teams from the East and Georgia finished 6th a game above Mizzou.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I like that we are home for the last weekend before the tournament.
BBGigem
AG
Yea that SEC rotation sometimes works in your favor and sometimes it doesn't.

But there are no easy weekends in the SEC no matter who you play. So much fun!
AggieCrew44
AG
LSU's first 5 SEC weekends is on par with ours from last year. Absolutely brutal
twk
AG
I'm hoping to make the Florida and South Carolina road trips and scratch those off my list. I've been to Bama and LSU for baseball multiple times. I haven't been to Oxford for baseball, but it's graduation weekend in Oxford, so I think I'll pass on that.
trouble
AG
I think we're going to try to take the boys to one road series this year. Just gotta figure out which one.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I'd vote for South Carolina. One of my first travel jobs was in Columbia.
ensign_beedrill
AG
If you're looking to drive, I would say Ole Miss or Alabama. LSU is closer, but it's always tough to get tickets. Probably tougher this year given they're national champions. There's also the tournament in Arlington.
trouble
AG
We need to get them on a shorter flight before we try to fly to Tacoma (to see their nephew) then on to Anchorage from there (to see their auntie). But we also love a good road trip.
twk
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

If you're looking to drive, I would say Ole Miss or Alabama. LSU is closer, but it's always tough to get tickets. Probably tougher this year given they're national champions. There's also the tournament in Arlington.
LSU resale tickets are usually plentiful. Price will depend on other things, like how they are playing, the weather, etc. Historically, for Bama, you could just walk up, buy a ticket, and sit anywhere you like, but it may be different now. As I noted, it's graduation weekend in Oxford, so finding a place to stay will be difficult, and expensive.
trouble
AG
I'm not sure I'm ready to introduce my boys to BR yet
twk
AG
abbott said:

Anyone know how the RV situation works for LSU - would think would be a fun road/tailgate/RV experience
https://lsusports.net/lsu-baseball-parking/

Quote:

Motor Home Parking

Motor Home parking is available in Lot 412 off of River Road, entrance to the lot from Skip Bertman Dr. is also available. This area will be the only available space for Motor Home parking during weekday games. Reserved motor home parking is not available for LSU baseball games. All motor home parking is on a first come, first-served basis.

I knew that I hadn't noticed any real tailgating for baseball on any of my 3 trips to the Box, and the above explains why. That lot where RV's are permitted is a long way from the park. I want to say that there might have been some kind of tailgating setup in the donor lots (but not an RV), but it's nothing like LSU football.
twk
AG
trouble said:

I'm not sure I'm ready to introduce my boys to BR yet
The baseball crowd is really tame compared to football. Mostly pretty knowledgeable. They support the team without piss balloons.

For anyone who does opt for LSU, stay at the Sonesta Extended Stay Suites. Walking distance to the park, and next to Walkons.
BBGigem
AG
Did several road trips these past few years. I will say I was most surprised with the LSU crowd. They were pretty rough on the players but no major issues and mostly complementary to the fans. Even before we took the first two games there in 2022.

Didn't make Ole Miss but heard their fans are pretty bad. Tennessee, while not on the schedule this year, their fans were bad. Arkansas fans are annoying as hell. Great atmosphere though.

Have to make Miss State if you can next time. Best road trip as far as baseball and fan experience goes in the SEC.

Vandy was most disappointing as far as baseball and fan experience. Expected better for such a storied program in recent history. Kentucky has a nice new stadium and everybody was super nice. Auburn fans were great too.

That does it for my SEC road trip report.
ensign_beedrill
AG
Oh yeah, you won't find hotels for that. When I went to Oxford, all the hotels were booked and I had to stay in the next town over and that was just for some random spring weekend, lol. Not a lot of accommodations there.
ensign_beedrill
AG
In that case, I agree with Columbia. South Carolina's park is very nice.
LOYAL AG
AG
I ride the MS150 each year which will finish at Kyle Field again this year. I've been waiting for a year when we have a home series that weekend so I can auction off my tickets as a fundraiser. Finally this year it works out as we face Georgia that weekend.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Missouri Boat Ride
AG
looks like we will do our annual spring break trip the first weekend of spring break instead of the last.

Any idea who the non-conference opponent will be March 8-10? wont be LSU like last year, but is a trip we start look forward to every year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.