DoubleDave's has an announcement for you Ags

2,554 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by GigEmAgsCaleb
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG

We wanted to let our loyal customers be the first to know that after 18 years, the George Bush/Texas Ave, DoubleDave's location is closing. Not to worry though!! Our Boonville and Rock Prairie locations remain open AND on May 2nd, we will be expanding our hours!

There's more! Stay tuned - in 2 weeks we will have an exciting announcement that we KNOW all you DoubleDave's fans will be very happy to hear!!

And there's even more! ALL employees at that location have jobs in one of the other two, so no one has lost their job in this decision.

Growth and change often bring mixed feelings and this announcement is no different so we would love for you to share your favorite DoubleDave's story that happened at the George Bush/Texas Ave location! Was it eating too many Peproni rolls? Was it an after party late night meal? We would love to hear your stories as we remember the good times there!
aggiealltheway
AG
I sure hope that the announcement in two weeks is that they'll be reinstating the buffet! If so, I'll be able to go back to DD for the first time since they quit doing it a few years ago. We can finally go back to having office lunches and other get-togethers there again.
dabo man
AG
So what happened to the Global Beer Expert plaque with my name that used to hang on the wall at the Northgate location?

Also, Double Dave's needs to expand to Mid-Missouri. It's been ten years since I've had a pepperoni roll.
dabo man
AG
And you misspelled pepperoni in your last paragraph.
Sea Pony 07
AG
Is the announcement that you are going to ship pepperoni rolls nationally?
ensign_beedrill
AG
First Northgate and now this?

Y'all should bring pepperoni rolls back to Olsen!
src94
AG
Yes, being them back to Olsen!!! Please.
src94
Bucketrunner
Bring them back to Kyle!
cavscout96
AG
aggiealltheway said:

I sure hope that the announcement in two weeks is that they'll be reinstating the buffet! If so, I'll be able to go back to DD for the first time since they quit doing it a few years ago. We can finally go back to having office lunches and other get-togethers there again.

^^^^
ftworthag02
AG
Improve quality especially locations outside of college station. Arlington location was terrible and then closed
GigEmAgsCaleb
It's been two weeks...
Boozer92
AG
Bring back the Buffet!
TexAg91
AG

There's more! Stay tuned - in 2 weeks we will have an exciting announcement that we KNOW all you DoubleDave's fans will be very happy to hear!!

So, how about that good news?
dabo man
AG
Quote:

DoubleDave's has an no announcement for you Ags
FIFY
GigEmAgsCaleb
Asked on Twitter about the announcement to which they replied:

"They'll announce it soon. It'll be worth the wait! "
GigEmAgsCaleb
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.