Single game tickets?

1,149 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 2008and1
2008and1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm hoping to take my 4 year old son to his first baseball game this spring, but I haven't been to a game as a former student.

Where/when are single game tickets sold, or is the secondary market my only choice?
twk
AG
Single game tickets were put on sale several weeks ago. I'm not sure if A&M has any left for the conference weekend series, other than GA, but with a 4 year old, that might be the way to go if the kid wants to spend time at the playground.

If you want reserved seats, keep an eye on the Ticket Exchange board here at Texags and then there is always StubHub, which is now the official resale partner for the athletic department . Many season ticket holders will wait until closer to game time (within a week or several days) before putting their extras up for sale.
2008and1
AG
twk said:

Single game tickets were put on sale several weeks ago. I'm not sure if A&M has any left for the conference weekend series, other than GA, but with a 4 year old, that might be the way to go if the kid wants to spend time at the playground.

If you want reserved seats, keep an eye on the Ticket Exchange board here at Texags and then there is always StubHub, which is now the official resale partner for the athletic department . Many season ticket holders will wait until closer to game time (within a week or several days) before putting their extras up for sale.

Thanks for the info, twk.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.