Roku Streaming

2,134 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by VitruvianAg
RC II
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Is anyone else having a problem finding Watch ESPN on Roku? The game against Texas state we liked to have never found. It seems likes their entire format has been changed.

Thanks
Curly Shuffle
AG
They did change the app format significantly. More importantly though, the game is tomorrow!
The Debt
It's never a problem if you sort by sport - college baseball
SW AG80
AG
I found it but could never get it to stream.
EnviroAg96
AG
It's just ESPN app now...cool new feature is it shows score and inning below the tiles for each game.
RC II
S
The Debt said:

It's never a problem if you sort by sport - college baseball
We were unable to sort by sport. Never found anything remotely resembling what it was until recently. We used to be able to simply scroll down to NCAA Baseball and go from there. I was aware the game is tomorrow but we wanted to just check it out to make sure we knew how to work it tomorrow and the other games.
HortAg09
AG
I stream it on the roku and it was somewhere around the 10th thing on the Live TV line.
bugle rank '87
AG
I can't find how to sort by sort anymore either.
We’ve never lost a halftime...
TexAg1987
Mine keeps giving a concurrent streaming error. Every 3 mins or so.
farmrag
You have to click browse to sort by sport. Also it kicked us out several times tonight saying we had surpassed our streaming allotment.
SW AG80
AG
I have not been able to watch a baseball game via streaming since ESPN changed on Roku. I just started all over and re-set everything but now, when I tried to watch a live event, I had to pay for it first. What's up?

Never mind. Got it to work. Ready for Aggie baseball now.
TellMeMore
Random note........ROKU invented and owned by an Aggie, worth $1B
VitruvianAg
AG
I can watch it on my computer off the interwebs, but can't seem to get my new Samsung with built in FireStick to get ESPN to work, just started doing it yesterday that I noticed, it worked fine on Friday evening.

Worked fine with the FireStick when I used it on my old Sharp TV since Christmas.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.