New Baseball Uniform

4,697 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by USMCaggie1801
Quinn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I saw adidas tweeting about new uniforms for Miami, so it made me think they probably had something new for us coming too. Went to their website and found this:

https://www.adidas.com/us/texas-a-m-fusion-jersey/CK3139.html

Not sure what I think about it... interesting design. I assume it will go with the GWHB hats.
Agsncws
AG
Not my favorite.
[url]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qh0MyYgSAQsDxvvIIU3ehE1nf8WWLQEa/view?usp=sharing[/url]
ensign_beedrill
AG
I like the style (pullover with two buttons), but the flag print is really busy. At least there's no beveling!

Also, at least it's nice that they're offering them for retail sale. Hope they'll offer other jerseys as well. (Looking out for that maroon jersey with three white stripes on the sleeves.)
tjack16
AG
I'm a fan of the red/white/blue but only if we wear them once or twice... I wasn't a fan of wearing them for sunday home sweeps last season.
MMantle
AG
Will we wear THAT for every game?

RR
ptothemo
AG
Definitely not my favorite. Would prefer it at least be a v-neck instead of two button. Red and blue trim on the v-neck and sleeves would allow for the busyness of the lettering and numbers to tone down, too.
Wildman15
AG
I'll need to see the jersey with sand marks all over it before I can make an honest judgement
awschux
AG
I don't mind the RWB's, and these will be cool to see on occasion.

I'm THRILLED though to see a two-button henley's. Hope we ya e additional henleys for regular maroon& whites! So much better than the little league v-neck tees we had the past few years.
turboboost
AG
A ****ing t-shirt? C'mon addidas
Capitol Ag
AG
MMantle said:

Will we wear THAT for every game?

RR

No. I am sure it's an alt jersey for Sundays/Patriotic/Armed Forces honors games like we have done the last 2 seasons. I like it. I like the Henley 2 button type shirts. Question is whether we actually ever where it of continue with our original RWB jerseys
Capitol Ag
AG
turboboost said:

A ****ing t-shirt? C'mon addidas

It's a Henley jersey. Technically not a t-shirt at all. Probably has the same materials and weight as a full button jersey like we currently use
Signel
AG
Just seems like lazy design.
LRB38
S
There is a twitter account, UNISWAG, that has been tweeting out pictures of new Adidas baseball uniforms for this season. Have yet to see anything for the Ags though. Good follow if you're on twitter.

https://twitter.com/UNISWAG

And here is the Adidas baseball page
https://twitter.com/adidasBaseball
Quinn
AG
Official tweets

Mr.Ackar07
Am I the only one annoyed that the 18 on the front of the jersey has the stars showing. For me it interrupts the design continuing down from Texas A&M as if there are 2 flags on the front instead of one big one.
ProudAg16
AG
Y'all are crazy, these are great! Better than the Bush 41 uniform. I'm a big fan of the 2 button pullover style
ensign_beedrill
AG
Mr.Ackar07 said:

Am I the only one annoyed that the 18 on the front of the jersey has the stars showing. For me it interrupts the design continuing down from Texas A&M as if there are 2 flags on the front instead of one big one.
It bothers me, too! Should be just stripes as a continuation.
rally-cap
AG

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this. Similar to ours with the sleeve stripes, and the number lowered (they should move it back in line with the logo in my opinion).
Aggie
AG
Those are terrible
TAM85
Yeah, I like it too; better then the old camo ones.
powerbelly
AG
Aggie said:

Those are terrible
Yep.
Capt. America
AG
41's or GTFO. I hate that we are replacing them. Such a good uniform.

LRB38
S
Agreed.
ensign_beedrill
AG
I found what looks like a t-shirt version. Does anyone know what is meant by "jersey hook?"

https://www.adidas.com/us/s18-fusion-jersey-hook/A86245.html
USMCaggie1801
AG
Love the 41 uniform and I like the Stars and Stripes one, I say wear the both
Capt. America
AG
I'd say we go back to black for sweeps at home.
I know we still do them on the road, but I'd like some consistency on that front. Save RWB for special occasions. Regardless, I went ahead and added this uniform to my database.
USMCaggie1801
AG
Capt. America said:

I'd say we go back to black for sweeps at home.
I know we still do them on the road, but I'd like some consistency on that front. Save RWB for special occasions. Regardless, I went ahead and added this uniform to my database.

That's awesome!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.